Chapter 9

Inei's POV. Ubuyashiki Estate.

The next day, after the Mt. Natagumo Incident.

Tanjiro and Nezuko were brought to the headquarters.

I took the responsibility of watching them, as I insisted that I have the authority, given by Kagaya-sama to look over the Kamado Siblings.

Tanjiro, who was asleep, was forced to be tied.........

As for Nezuko, she stayed inside the box that Tanjiro was carrying on his back.

Inei: So that's the purpose of the box.

The Kakushi were being rough with Tanjiro but I stopped them and I was the one who brought Tanjiro to the Ubuyashiki Estate myself.

The Hashira are also present because of the news about Tanjiro and Nezuko.

I slowly lay the sleeping Tanjiro gently to the groud, as the other Hashira, are looking at with mixed emotions.

Kyojuro: Saito-san, is this the demon slayer who was travelling with a demon!?

Inei: No need to ask me. Your answer is the question itself.

Kyojuro: Wha-

Mitsuri: Um, Saito-san, I think it's kinda rude when you-

Inei: Mitsuri, don't take me for a fool. I can definitely read your true emotions.

Inei: Either directly or indirectly.

Inei: You will never fool my senses.

Tengen: You began talking to us, Saito.

Tengen: You may not be flamboyant, but the way you deal things are on a different kind of flamboyant.

Inei: Tengen-san, as a former shinobi like you, and me, as a former assassin, we were taught to never gather attention to ourselves.

Inei: But since you are what you say as flamboyant, I have nothing against that.

Muichiro, the Mist Hashira, being a air head as ever, not even care in the world.

Then, Iguro Obanai, the Snake Hashira, who was sitting on a tree branch.......

Obanai: Oi, Saito......you had the audacity to show your face here after two years to bring this traitor?

Inei: Shut your damn mouth, snake man.

Obanai: What was that, bastard? You wanna fi-

I immediately threw my wakizashi, I intentionally missed the target.......just a few inches in cutting the branch he's sitting in.

Inei: Oh, I can take you bastard anytime.

Inei: You are just lucky that I am still holding back in our last sparring session.

I stood up, and on this rare sight, I let out my murderous aura towards my fellow Hashira.

----------------