A Special Place And Honesty

TECH POV

    We wave bye to Ivy and load up in my truck. "I hope she wasn't too hard on you. Ivy is a great friend and very protective." I say nervously. "No, she wasn't too rough on me. I do have to say she is very creative and descriptive in her "hurt him and I hurt you" speech. She loves you like family. I really like her, she is great. You are lucky to have such a great friend. She said I won some brownie points with her since you are no longer like Bruce Wayne as much." he responds laughing. I murmur under my breath about that stupid nickname. He must have heard because he laughs harder. I smile and blush slightly embarrassed he heard.

    We make small talk and sing along with the radio as I drive him to my secret spot. The whole way, he has our fingers interlaced. "Where are we going?" he asks. "It's a surprise. You will see. I found it not too long after I first moved here. Even though, the people I now consider family, have always welcomed me. In the beginning, I didn't always feel that way. Once I learned to drive, I explored. I found this place and it became important to me. It's where I came when I needed to think or be alone. It is special to me and I want to share it with you because you're special to me. I haven't ever shown it to anyone else." I say as we pull onto the path to my spot.

     Once we clear the trees, he sees it, my spot. It is a natural stream, with a waterfall coming down from the mountains. The stream widens into a nice swimming area before going back down into a smaller moving stream again. "Wow. It's beautiful here. Is this public land or is someone going to come after us with guns for being here?" he asks. "It's owned but no one will come after us with guns. I bought it a few years ago. I thought about building me a cabin here but I haven't made up my mind." I reply. I smile watching him look around with his mouth agape. I sit up at the picnic near the stream while he looks around.

      I was sitting down the last of the food when I feel warm arms wrap around my waist. I sigh and lean back into him. I can smell his manly scent of spices and musk. I bite back the moan that his embraces and scent want to pull from me. I can feel the electrical pulse bouncing between us. "It looks great. Thank you for sharing this place with me, babe," he says kissing my neck. The kiss and his warm breath washing over my neck caused me to moan and shiver. He groans right after. "Damn, baby. Your reaction to me is causing me to become hard. If you are wanting to eat soon, you need to calm down." he growls out. I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning again.

    I turn around in his arms and pull him into a kiss. When he moans, I deepen the kiss thrusting my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues massage each other. Even our tongues don't fight for dominance, we are equals. He is as hard as I am. "I don't mind waiting to eat," I say with a smirk. Instead of responding, he pulls me back into a passionate kiss, running his hands over my chest and abs under my shirt. I start unbuttoning his shirt and slowly push it down his arms. After his shirt falls I start kissing his neck working my way down his chest. I suck and nip at his nipples, making them hard pebbles causing him to moan. He runs his fingers through my hair, tugging slightly, I moan. Soon he pushes me back so he can pull my shirt off and it joins him on the ground. As soon as it drops, I attack his chest with licks and kisses. I slowly drop to my knees unbuckling his pants and unzipping his fly. I let them drop down to his ankles. "Thank God you went commando today," I say right as I take him into my mouth. He grabs two fistfuls of my hair and throws his head back moaning loudly. "Yes, just like that. Oh shit, Colby, don't stop. Please, babe, don't stop." he yells out. I slip two fingers in my mouth, beside his cock, wetting them. Slowly, I rim his tight puckered hole, and I start to work fingers in and out of his tight ass. I start scissoring my fingers as I go faster, I am preparing him for later. He moans loudly, tightening his grip on my hair, and starts fucking my mouth faster. I moan around his thick cock in my throat. When I feel him start to swell, I press firmly on his prostate. "I love you, Colby," he yells as he shoots his cum down my throat. I give him a few more sucks and licks to clean him up.