F O U R T E E N

The next morning talk of Dewy's arrest was going around

The next morning talk of Dewy's arrest was going around. Harry and Juno made their way to the church.

"I'll keep it brief. I just wanna give you an update on everything. There was an arrest this morning. Greg Dewey." Allie spoke.

Talk through the crowd broke out.

"We're keeping him in an undisclosed location until we figure out what happened, you know, if there was anyone else involved. We're taking care of him. Making sure he has everything he needs. Cassandra... I know she would have wanted that."

Juno and Harry walked back after the meeting, she could tell something was bothering him. His mind kept racing with thoughts.

"What's on your mind Harry?" Her hand resting on his arm.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Please, talk to me. I know something's wrong. Is it Dewey? Is that what's bothering you?" She asked. "I know you had nothing to do with it, Harry and I'm sure so will everyone else. They're just in shock but it'll all pass." Her hand squeezed his comforting him with a smile.

He shook his head trying to hide his smile. "I need a nap."

She laughed. "I could go for a nap."

He put his arm around her leading her back home.

For most of the afternoon, Juno thought about notes in her bag. She thought back trying to remember them word for word. She reached over to her bag picking the note from Finch's notebook.

Finch & Juno,

I'm sorry for leaving. You've been forced to act so strong for each other. I'm sorry for all the confusion and anger you're mother and I have caused for you-

Juno wiped her tears and hid the note back in her bag as Harry sat up from his nap. He noticed Juno's red eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just you know... with everything going on."

"Right." He nodded doubting her, remembering the pep talk she'd given him. "We'll be alright, Judy."

Deja vu struck Juno when she found herself back at the church sitting beside Harry and listening to Allie's voice.