.19

Woah.

He's good.

Never saw that one coming.

What the hell ?! How did he-

Oh, how predictable.

That was hot-

God..

Thoughts ran wild through me head watching him play. He was one hell of a player, and looked good doing it. I was of course watching my own team, but it seemed like Abby had that covered, her eyes glued to Akaashi. I was no better, except mine towards the two toned hair boy.

I eyed him while he eyed me too. I noticed he almost messed up a few sets and I just shook my head at him.

Both teams seemed to be of the same skill level. The points where practically even the entire time. Until we got to 13-17, Nekoma on the higher half. I turned to notice that Bo was in his emo mode.

A few more turns and the points were at 13-19, two more points and Nekoma wins. Bo was still in the mood, so I had coach call a quick time.

"Bo, what's wrong?" I asked him putting one hand on his shoulder.

"They're winning.." he sadly said back.

"Really? That's it? Bo, you're the best Ace in this building. Don't let some stupid cats steal your fire! You can win this back! That's goes for all of you!" I said looking around, "don't let these cats steal your thunder! Show them that you're better!"

My mini speech was followed by excited yeah's, I could see the fire back in their eyes. Next thing I knew time was up.

"Now get out there win! I know you all can do it!" I said with a smile as they walked back out to the court.

"Wow, you're great with words, really got them back in the spirit." Abby said to me.

"Well yeah, I mean I'm a volleyball captain, so I gotta hype my team." I said back, watching as the game started back up.

"You're a captain?? When is your next game? I wanna see you play!" She said excited like.

"Oh, um.. I'm not really sure." I faced her then back at the game, "it's complicated right now."

"Oh, do you wanna talk about it?" She asked, she seemed sincere, but I still don't fully trust her, especially to talk about something like this.

"Uh, no not really, let's just watch the game." I said back, and she just nodded at me.

And that's what I did, I went back to focus on the game. This one point has been going on for awhile, it seems like back and forth right now. The ball was now back on our side.

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon

I thought to myself, they needed to get this point. The ball was up, perfect for a perfect set. It seemed like Akaashi and Bokuto knew that too, and so did Nekoma. They were all in perfect position, Nekoma blockers in a position that looked unbreakable, Bo starting for the ball, and Akaashi ready for his set, but I noticed no eyes where on him, all eyes were on Bokuto.

I watched intently, ready for this set, and..

He's jumping.

He's jumping?

He's jumping!

I stood and within seconds the ball was on the ground of Nekoma's side of the court. Akaashi pulled off a setter dump this late into the game. He knew that all eyes were on Bokuto, so he took the chance. The chance that no one would notice him, and lucky him, no one did.

Our score went up, 14-19 we still had a little ways to go. And we were doing very good. The rest of the points were ours and we won the set.

We were informed that it was the last set of the day, and all the team went their separate ways.

After everyone showered and got ready we had to go the dining hall for dinner. The dinners were already plated, so you just grabbed what you wanted and went. I grabbed a basic chicken ramen bowl and headed outside. It was too loud inside the hall for me.

Once I got outside I sat down on the grass and looked up at sky.

Such a beautiful night, that stars are really pretty tonight..

----------------------

Happy new years besties !!

You better be eating your lucky beans !! (Black eye peas)

Let's make this year better :D

And a chapter only a few days later ;)

Love you all, stay safe !! <333