51 : always... always and forever.

fiftyone:

_____________

"JAY!"
Haru jumped up from her bed, waking up from her nightmare. cold sweats forming on her forehead as tears pooled on her eyes. fright and anxiety covered her entire being for a whole second while she pants, catching her breath.

"Hey... I'm here..."
Haru turned towards Jay who was resting on the sofa. he immediately ran towards her bed with a worried look on his eyes, "Are you okay, baby? It's just a dream..." he said with concern. She immediately wrapped her arms around him when she realized it was him and cried on his chest. Jay felt his shirt getting soaked, sighing and just smiling while caressing her back to comfort her.

"I thought I lost you.. I was so scared.. I thought I will never see you again.."
she cried. Jay held her trembling hands to calm her down, whispering sweet compliments and words of affirmation on her ear to help sooth her. 

"I won't leave.. sorry...I'll never leave you, baby."
He assured her. After a small while, Haru stopped crying, looking at him.

"Why didn't you woke me up?"
She asked, wiping her tears.

"I just arrived minutes ago.. and you were so sound asleep i didn't bothered waking you up. you're tired?" he said. haru shook her head.

"Just... want to sleep. I slept in the plane as well as in the van when we arrived  here. and then i slept here again."
She pulled him to the bed so he could lay down as well. Jay comfortably slid next to her and smiled.

"My little sleepyhead..."
he whispered, tapping her nose which made her flinch.

"How about you? Did you got any rest in the plane?"
she asked him. Jay shook his head and closed his eyes.

"I'm getting some right now."
he whispered, snuggling his face on her neck. Haru can feel his warm breath hitting the bare skin on her neck which made the hair on her nape rise. 

"The boys have separate rooms-"

"No one cares about those separate rooms baby. when I arrived Heeseung was in Minjee's, Sunghoon was in Shiyeon's and Soomin is with Jake on the lobby. They just let me be here with you... so i could rest more." he chuckled, hugging her from the side. haru can't help it but to blush, looking away.

'I might be the one who will not gonna be able to rest..'
she sighed to herself, closing her eyes once again and sleeping soundly right next to her.

"I'll be here for you, baby... Do not worry."

she thanked the god it was just a nightmare and it was easily vanished from her memories. 

_____________

Haru heard knocks coming from the room's door after she began preparing to go outside.

"Who's there?"
she asked, walking towards the door and opening it only to see heeseung waiting on the door. 

"uhmmm.."
Heeseung looked away, scratching his nape. Haru raised an eyebrow and softly chuckled.

"What is it?"
She asked the latter.

"Do you have any spare sanitary pads? It was Minjee's last day and she didn't brought one coz she thought.. you know... Jay told me you also have some so I went here."
Heeseung smiled awkwardly which made Haru chuckle.