???

"Y/n You will be the Captain of this Special ops
You shall be leading Yuji,Megumi and Yuta."
Gojo said In a Serious tone Which he never usually uses.

"What happens if 1 of them decides to go haywire...?"Y/n asks in a serious tone as well

"Well you'll know what to do from there."
'Y/n Will lead these group of future special grades, units being a special grade already is irrelevant, Megumi and Itadori have Inconceivable amounts of potential. They'll definitely be special grades.'And Y/n knows it,
"You are dismissed."

Y/n suddenly disappeared He walks back into the school from the front. And makes his way to Maki's room.He made a bet with her,Yuji wouldn't be able to get someone to love him romantically By the end of the year Was what she betted on he better on the opposite Well he was correct and after his long day he wanted to go claim his 'reward'

He was outside her door He was about to go in until he heard "Baby come throw the pipe, gotta know what It's like."He had an Expressionless face at first until he got a wide smirk .

He opened the door "guess I will."She was startled Then looked at him seductively "Come on then~" he shut the door.

5 minutes later
"OHH~ AAH~ JUST LIKE THAT! GIVE IT TO ME!"Y/n was pounding maki.
Inumaki who was roomed next to maki Covered his ears Panda in the room on the other side of her covered his as well Even Nobara and Megumi heard them Yuji however was knocked tf out he slept like a rock.
Nobara was heavily blushing Megumi had some blush as well "Can they Keep it down..."
Megumi asked no one in particular.
Let's just say no one got sleep that night