Chapter 10

(AN: i made Harry and Lilian's grandparents alive, not just their grandmother)

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Arthur's POV

"wake up! Time for breakfast, you fools!" my wife obnoxious screams woke me up from my slumber. She always gets up early in the morning to make breakfast and make the childrens to do the housework , except for Ronald and Ginerva. Instead, They would go outside for a shopping spree. They would then come back with a ton jewelleries, dresses and other stuff home.

I had ask them about the money they got to buy all these luxurious as i knew they didn't touch the weasley vaults as they never knew about it. I pretend to be poor to avoid unnecessary things for the kids but Molly thought otherwise when the Potter children were announced.

We grew separate when i overheard her talking with Ginny one night. She  told Ginny that soon she will be the most honorable lady in Magical Britain. I thought that was weird because we were the most hated pureblood family ever since Molly cursed a pureblood lady at a dinner party for no reasons.

That cause a huge problem and here I am, wondering why I still put up with her. The door opened and Bill came in with Gringotts letter in his hand. "you left it in our room. It was a good thing Fred managed to hide it when Ron suddenly barged into our room, wanting our stuff again," Bill whisper, fuming from Ron's action i believe.

I took the letter and muttered a thank you before closing the door back. I got dress into one of my fancy suits that i have. The boys were already dress when i got out. We head downstairs for breakfast. Ron and Ginny were planning another shopping trip while Molly is serving breakfast.

"where are you going?" Ronald asked, his mouth full of food. "we have a meeting with someone at Gringotts this afternoon. We also have to buy some things today," Charlie replied. "also, can you at least have some manners? Your eating like a pig," Bill added.

I can't deny it. Ron had the worst table manner. Molly suddenly slapped Bill on the face, screaming "don't insult your brother like that or not i will -" "that's enough, Molly!" i yelled. "we're leaving. Now."

The boys got up from the table and head straight to the fireplace. We all floo together and landed at Gringotts just in time. A goblin came up to us and told us to follow him. We followed him to a huge door made of gold and gemstones embedded into it.
The goblin, who's name he told us is Griphook, opened the door and leads us inside. The room was magnificent with gold ceilings and vines going along the walls.

I look up front to see two people, sitting on thrones with an aura that emits authority and power. Their faces were covered with a cloak. The kids and i quickly bowed down to them, our eyes lowered to the ground. "say, Mr Arthur Weasley. Do you know why we called you here? " a male voice asked. i didn't answer as i needed permission to. "you may speak, Lord Weasley."

"we do not know sir." i told them. A piece of parchment landed in front of me. "this is why," a female voice exclaimed. I took the parchment and the more i read it, the more furious and horrified i felt. The reason why my wife and my 2 children were able to buy luxury products and stuff.

"your 3 family members have been stealing from our vaults."

"yours? That means."

"yes, we are the children who lived." the two removed their hood. It was the Potter twins with the royals crown on their heads. In front of us are the Queen and Prince of Magical Britain.

"your majesty's, if you wish to punish our family, just punish me. Leave my brother and father alone, " Charlie begged.

Percy the barged in,"no, Charlie, if anyone should die, it's me. You have a lot going on and you deserve to live. Your majesty, just punish me. Leave my brothers and my father alone. "