Pointless Argument

They're here.

I'm not really worried about Gilyeong since I know he have some skills to survive this sub scenario. What I'm worried about is me!! I know I survive those first scenarios but I survived thanks to Dokja and Hyeonseong! How am I suppose to survive this!!!???

It's not like I don't believe in myself but... Yeah, I really don't believe in myself. I'd rather use my brain than use my whole body.

As far as I remember those monsters are around ten.

Dokja- 4
Hyeonseong- 3
Huiwon- 2
Sangah & Gilyeong have worked together to kill the last one.

But...

I can tell that those monsters are more than 10!!! What the hell is happening!?

The monsters started to attack at us.

I've sharpen my weapon and I also raised my stats.

Three monsters surrounded me.

Okay! I need to focus. Y/n! Focus!

If you get out of here, you'll have the chance to slap Junghyeok!

They come at me altogether. I dodge and slash the side body and got on top of it to dodge the other one who tried to attck me. As I stab my weapon on it. I look around to see the other one but I heard it growls too late.

In panick I look behind me and see the monster lunge at me. I barely dodge it advances. Good thing I didn't get a huge slash instead a small scratch from its claws.

I run around it and jumped it's own kind to dodge and confuse it. It seems he lost me so I jump on it to kill it.

Hey, would you look at that? I succeed!

I thought that it's all over, not until something grab my leg.

"Argh!"

It slams me to a wall.

"Mom!/Y/n!"

The monster lunge at me. The others were running towards me but... They got to late.

The monster is already too close to me. I just put my weapon in front of me as I prayed that it will stab the monster.

At last! It worked!

"Y/n!? Hey!"

I groaned as I tried to get out of the monster body. It was on top of me.

"Don't just call me. Why don't you guys help me get out of this position?"

"Oh right!"

Hyeonseong help me get out of the monster.

It was heavy! I hardly get to breathe.

They all go towards me.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Sangah frantically ask.

"Uhh yeah... Just.... Trying to... Catch my... Breath." I said as I stop her from hugging me.

"M-mom?" Gilyeong shakily approach me.

Seeing him like that makes my tiredness go away.

"Yes, don't worry I'm alright!" I tried to reassure him.

"No, you're not." Dokja suddenly said.

"Huh?" I spun around to look at him.

"You got a slash on your shoulder."

I look at my left shoulder to see a not so big yet not so little slash.

Ewww.... Blood.

"Oh shi- wait! I'm just on shirt!" I exclaimed.