Chapter 109 - Don't You Want to be My Daddy?

When Cherry saw the words "I'm not your father", she secretly covered her mouth and giggled, but soon she found herself unable to laugh anymore.

She had used the voice-to-text converter and sent him a message: "Don't you want to be my Daddy?"

But when she tried sending the message, she saw a big exclamation mark in front of it!

At the same time, a message prompt also appeared: "This person is unavailable on Messenger."

A dumbfounded Cherry's big round eyes widened.

She turned to Nora who had just taken a bath. The young woman had already put away her phone and was resting quietly on the bed with her eyes closed. Upon seeing that she was about to go to sleep, Cherry anxiously pushed her and asked, "Mommy, can you take a look at this for me? Why isn't Daddy receiving my messages?"

Nora lazily opened her eyes. After glancing at the phone, she replied in amusement, "Oh, he's blocked you."

Cherry, "??"

As someone who had always been everyone's favorite person in all her social circles, Cherry would like to say that she had never ever suffered such injustice before in all her five years of life!

She pouted and asked sadly, "Why did he block me? I'm so cute!"

Nora yawned and replied mercilessly, "It's because you called him Daddy."

"…"

Cherry felt even more like crying and she threw the cell phone aside.

The heartbroken little Cherry closed her eyes and gradually fell asleep while thinking "Stupid Daddy. I will never like you ever again".

Unfortunately, there were also some who found themselves unable to sleep that night.

Tina tossed and turned repeatedly on the bed, her mind preoccupied with thoughts of what had happened in the villa.

Justin hadn't even looked at her when he noticed her. Not only did he have a cold look on his face, but his attitude was also distant, just like how he usually was at work. However, the look in his eyes obviously changed the moment he saw that woman.

On top of that, he had even said something about a 'little guest'…

In her opinion, they looked more like a family of four on a blind date.

But why?

Nora already had a daughter. How could a woman like her be worthy of a man like Justin?

The more she thought about it, the more she couldn't sleep. Thus, she picked up her cell phone and opened Facebook, intending to distract herself by surfing through the trending topics.

What was that ranked third in the list of trending topics?

Tina tapped on it casually and started to read the post about sweetcherry.

After realizing that it was about an unknown live-streamer, she took a couple of random looks at the post. She was about to go back to the list when she suddenly noticed the photo in the post. Was that… Pete?

Tina had never thought much of Pete. In her opinion, he was just a pitiful little boy without a mother. Once she married Mr. Hunt, they would definitely have children of their own. She would raise him and then just send him away after he grew up.

Even so, she had to admit that Pete had completely inherited his father's looks. Given his impeccably exquisite facial features, he was the prettiest child she had ever seen during the last few years.