Chapter 14

HAPPY NEW YEARS BITCHES🤣💅💅

Ventis pov 🧍‍♀️🤺

As we followed Miss Jean to the field a lot of kids kept bickering about how they liked their weapon or that they were very excited. I was in front of Xiao following Kazuha. Eventually Xiao spoke to me. "Why did you pick a bow?" He asked me. I turned around. "I don't know...my brother used to teach me how to use one. Since he was a bow user." I smiled nervously. "Ah..so you wanna be like him?" "I mean no? I don't know I just thought it would be easy." I laughed. "That's a dumb reason." "Hey! Okay fine why did YOU pick a spear?" I asked him with a curious face. "I've always known how to use it. Back at my old school we still haven't been tested about which vision we got. We just trained on which weapon we picked." So he's one step ahead of me. God.. "oh that's coo-" I was about to reply till Miss Jean interrupted me.

"Alright today we are going to learn how to infuse our elemental energy into our weapon!!" Everyone started talking to each other again. "Alright all bow users this section!" (Lets pretended that there's a few people like idk 7 who use bows like Venti😅)

I walked into the section with a few other people too. "Alright! Sword users!" A bunch of them walked towards their section. Eventually she called everyone to their section. "Okay we're going to practice with targets. If you don't know how to use a weapon just ask me!" Everyone smiled and agreed to her instructions. "Alright! You may begin!" Everyone went into separate targets. There were a lot. Some were in front of you. Others hiding or very far. Some up in trees and what not.

Training was easy. To be honest I was probably the only one in the bow section who was quick and knew how to use a bow. I hit almost every target I saw. "Good job Venti! Seems like you know how to use a bow quite well." Miss Jean compliment me. "Oh thank you!"

When I was about to hit me target. Miss Jean stopped me. "How you hold a bow is very unique. This way that your holding is actually very hard to work with. You must be very talented." She smiled at me. A few kids from other sections stared at me. In which I was kinda embarrassed. "Hey Venti!" A girl called my name. I turned around. (This is some made up character I made bro🧍‍♀️) "can you help me? I'm having a hard time hitting the targets." She had navy blue hair and bright blue eyes. She was pretty to be honest. "Oh okay sure!" I walked towards her. "How your holding the bow is right. It's just your stance." I moved her hips a bit.

"Try to hit the target now." I gave her a smile. She raised her bow and hit the target. Her eyes widened in surprise. "See! Just keep your stance like that and you'll always hit the target." I gave her a thumbs up. She laughed and continued with her training. Some other kids eventually asked for my help. I'm which I had no problem with.

———————————————————————

Xiaos pov 🤸‍♀️

My training was going very well. I hit every target. And I was able to infuse my elemental energy into my spear. Eventually my vision started glowing. So did other kids. Even Ventis.

"Does everyone see how your vision is glowing?" Miss Jean announced to the class. "That mean all the elemental energy you used has stored in the vision. You will be able to get all that elemental energy out and be very powerful. Does anyone know how to let out all the energy?" Some kids stayed quite till Venti rose his hand. "Oh good! Venti the targets in front of you I want you to destroy by letting out all that elemental energy." She instructed him. He rose his bow and focused. Then he shot a...A BLACK HOLE?! Everyone was shocked heck even me!

He destroyed like 5 targets in one go! He was shocked himself. "Very good!" Venti looked very proud of himself. Some kids started clapping and cheering for him. He gave a cute smile.

"Alright I want everyone to try to let out your elemental energy! How you let it out will be different from others! So it will me your own combat move!" Everyone smiled and focused. Venti kept practicing and I saw the twins doing the same combat move as the other. Just different stances. Kazuhas move was very cool. He let out a ring of wind with leaves floating around it. I wanted to practice my energy and let it out. So I did.

- A little while later cause I'm lazy you son of a bitc-

Ring! The bell rang. Everyone stopped in their tracks. "Alright everyone please put away your weapons and head down to the cafeteria! Nice work everyone!" Everyone looked happy and what not. I was putting away my spear when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Venti with his usual sweet smile. "So you weren't lying~" he started to walk away. "What?" I questioned. "I thought you were lying about already knowing how to use a spear." He winked. I rolled my eyes at him. "I thought YOU were lying that you knew how to use a bow.." he let out a giggle. "Xiao, Venti! Wait up!" We stopped in our tracks and turned around.

It was Kazuha and the two twins bickering behind him. "Hey." I spoke. "Hi!" Venti cheerfully said in a happy tone. I felt a little mad about that. This is weird. Venti went and hugged Kazuha as he laughed. Oh now I really hate that. Why am I feeling this way? He does that to everyone. What's so different about him doing that to Kazuha..?

I didn't want to see them like that any longer. "I'll see you guys later." I started to walk away till Venti called for me. "Where are you going?!" "To the library!" He stayed quite. I just needed to clear my thoughts since I thought I was going to explode.

(HOLY SHIT IT JUST HIT 12 AM JAPPY NEW YEARS GIYS!!!! I HOPE THIS YEAR WONT JUST ACTUAL BALLS BUT WE'LL SEE!!/&/&
I HOPE NEXT TUESDAY WHO EVER IS WISHING FOR XIAO GETS HIM!!/!/! HAPPY NEW YEARS GIYSS LOVE YOU ALL!!!/&👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩)