PARTY NIGHT

"It's rehan"

REHAN, arnav's best friend and a very free person. He has a lot of friends circle. He is the one who organises the party, camp's and all everytime. He has a big mouth. ( talking as well as in eating ) He is very kind and soft at heart. He talks with everyone regardless known or unknown. The only intention he has is to be happy, and to keep everyone happy.

ARNAV, a bit opposite to rehan. He doesn't talk much, a sort of reserved guy. Only speaks to selected people. He feels uncomfortable to talk to unknown people. He maintains few friends. He is very sensitive and sentimental.
Isha was the first one who spoke with him at the beginning of the college. Later we all became friends unknowingly.
Arnav is also one of the handsome guy with girls following. But he doesn't care any girl except one girl.

What surprises us is, he is very supportive, over caring, sweet and talkative to only isha. Whenever isha have been scolded, dumped, or had an awful day he shall come console her and spend time with her. Usually he is very particular about time. But when it comes to isha he changes into a different person.
Everyone including isha knows this. But she keeps silent.
We tried our level best to ask them about their relationship they either kept silent or ignore it.

"Hey Girls! pub tonight " says rehan

"Sorry boy, can't come, 'girl's night' " says advi with different slang and girly moves in an exciting way

"You mean girl's night out, very boring. Let's go for the pub party instead.
They say no boy is allowed. So who the hell invited you to the 'girl's night'. " rehan said laughing loudly

"They even invited you with me to girl's night" says advi sarcastingly

"Ridhi and isha are coming with me to the pub. You alone go and enjoy to the so called 'girl's night' " rehan sighs

"It is isha who planned this so called 'girl's night' " says advi rolling her eyes and with a different accent.

"Look, isha is gonna come with me."
Isha.. Isha..
Arnav is hosting the party at pub tonight. " says rehan cheerfully

"Isn't he in his hometown? " asks isha with a question mark face

"He postponed his hometown tour to the next week " says rehan looking at advi

"Okay then we shall come to the party" says Isha looking at me and advi

We didn't respond for sometime.
Rehan left saying, everyone has to attend the party

I'm smelling advi's anger fires.

First it was Isha who pleased us for the girl's night and now when rehan said arnav is hosting the party at pub, she got ready for the party.

"Poor boys doesn't enjoy the party without our presence " says ishaanvi slowly looking at advi and in a pleasing way

"OH! Is it? arnav will be the one who doesn't enjoy the party without you.
You go and have fun with him. Ridhi and I are going to girl's night." says advi in a angry tone

"Ridhi is gonna come with me and even you, please. We shall plan for girl's night next weekend. And even girls in our college are also not coming for girl's night today. So it would be boring there, instead we can enjoy in the pub.
What say ridhi?" asks isha

Actually I'm not interested in going both the places.
Today my monthly guest has arrived. So I wanted to ignore them and honor it with sleep.
They both are looking at me with their killing eyes.

"I think pub with known people is better than girls night with unknown people. So we shall plan girl's night next week if possible " I said with a shivering voice cos I know advi would kill me for saying that.

Arnav messaged in our group inviting us for the party.

Thankfully advi said okay for the party.
Still advi was angry cos isha would change her decision for arnav but she can't say her relationship with him to us.
We both from the day one noticed something between isha and arnav more than friendship. And isha never admits when we say that to her.
..............................
Evening around 8pm

Arnav waved his hand towards us when we just entered the pub.
Isha seemed to be overjoyed looking at arnav. Suddenly she looked at us and stopped smiling so heavily.
I gave a simle and a hello to everyone and sat beside ridhi.
Soon ridhi and arnav were busy in talking.
Rehan and advi are trying very hard, to break the dance floor with their moves.

My body isn't allowing me to dance, my brain isn't interested in listening their conversation. So I followed my heart and went to rooftop terrace.

The weather up is so calm and clear. The moon is large. I felt overwhelmed and a bit peaceful than usual looking at the moon.

Suddenly, I heard a male husky voice. I turned my head, a most handsome, hot looking guy was standing next to me.

I never saw that handsome guy for real, except on screens.
He has an attractive personality, sharp features, balanced weight and a good sense of clothing. He is muscular with 6 packs and approx.16cm biceps. He carried himself so well that I couldn't take my eyes off .
With his hotness I could feel the warmth.

He was talking to someone on phone. He is blushing. I'm damn sure Mr.Handsome is talking to his girlfriend.

Meanwhile Isha called me and said she was looking for me in the pub. So I went downstairs.

.......to be continued.......

may be I'm obsessed with male lead and overpraised him cos I love him. Hope even you fell for him soon<

SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.
#YOLO