chapter V

Penelope pov

'ughh my neck it hurts'
I open my eyes finding myself in a very dark place which look like prison or should I say it is a prison. My hands and legs were tied with a rope but not tight enough to hurt me.

'why would they tie me so lose.'
Being kidnapped is the worse thing a person could ever experience. I'm thankful that I'm not beaten.
'how can the agriche be in the world of lady - love project'
"Ways to protect the female leads older brother" it's a manga about the female protagonist Roxanne Agriche and how she live her life in her family. In the story  there was 5 ruling families
Agriche of Black
Pedelian of Blue
Veritium of gold
Pherion of white
Gastuer of red

Roxanne was a member of Agriche family which was known for its cruel behaviour. Theft, drugs, poison, fraud or if necessary they would kill without hesitation. Criminal family that dominated the underworld. The most astonishing was that the children of this family has to follow the family traditions. Until now the Agriches has maintained their name in this manner. Lant Agriche the head of Agriche family and roxanne's father has 4 wives and a great number of children.
Among them the most accomplished three had the privilege to attend the Grand banquet with their father. Roxanne lost her brother Asil when she was 11 years old and from that time she changed and many people were obsessed with her. And the person who killed her brother was none other than Dion Agriche, the people who kidnapped me. He was obsessed with roxanne and want to see her cry because it made feel like human and seeing his sister cry make him feel that way. His mother neglected him since he was a baby because he look like his father and Maria his mother hated lant.

While reading the manga I really like dion not only me but the other readers. Well, mainly there were two reasons. First cause he was more handsome compared to the ML. ( I forget his name. Sorry 😅😅)

And second cause he was pitiful and had no one to show him the right way and thus he became twisted and obsessed with his half sister roxanne.

"Hey kid, get up and come with me."
I was startled with the sudden voice. Standing up i follow the guard. It was a bit uncomfortable but I was able to walk.

He knock at the door and opened it. Grabbing my arm and throwing me on the floor harshly.

(Sorry for the short chapter T-T)