First Christmas

"You wishes to see me, headmaster?" I hear the cold voice of Snape behind me. "Oh,Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll be vulnerable" Snape takes Harry by his wrist and walks out of the room.

"And me Professor?" I look at Professor McGonagall who still held me by my arm. He lifts his finger telling me to wait as each Weasley leaves the room to go to their father.

It's just me and Dumbledore noe as McGonagall left with them. "Professor?" I question Dumbledore as he sits down in his chair. I walk towards his table. "This happened to you in your second year too?" He ask and I nod. I remember how the voice Harry talked about would make me feel sick and how I thought I was a parselmouth but then I found out what it actually meant.

"And the moment Cedric was killed?" I nod again. "It seems you and Harry has some sort of connection too Voldemort" he says which makes my anxiety skyrocket. "You've done your research on your family,I take it?" I shake my head.

"Madam Pomfrey is waiting for you" he tells me with his hands folded but I tell even he is nervous about what is happening.

I leave the room and walk to the hospital wing,where Madam Pomfrey gives me a green drink and I get some food in my body but I can't keep it down for long.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hear the kids laugh and play outside as we all stand in the kitchen around the table. A small Father Christmas rides along a broom through the air as Mrs. Weasley pushes Mr. Weasley toward the table,"here we go,daddy's back. Everybody claps.

"Sit down, Everybody. Sit down. That's it" she says and I sit down next to Ginny. "And noe, Presents" Mrs Weasley sounds excited. "Nice big box for Ron" Mr Weasley says and Mrs Weasley copy his sentence. She tries to give Fred and George their presents but she gives up on trying to figure out which is which.

Ron takes out a Jacket and looks at me with wide eyes. He hates it but he would never say it.

She hands me a box and as I keep thanking her and her telling me it's nothing,I open it. A pull out a big sweater in the prettiest white I've ever seen. A big 'E' is on the front and I immediately pull it over my head. I feel the love that she put into making me this.

My mother would never be replaced but Mrs Weasley is very near. She reminds me of my mum alot. This is my first christmas without her and I feel very alone. I look at Val next to Hermione. She's wearing a bright green sweater just like the one I'm wearing. But with a V on the front. She smiles at me.

She looks alot more happy them she always had been. We clear our presents and bring out the plates and glasses. Mrs Weasley exclaims as she sees Harry and gives him his present. I don't dare to look at him.