Kakucho // Unexpected

Trigger warning: Age-gap. y/n is 18 Kakucho is 28

"Ahhh! This is the best life

"Ahhh! This is the best life." You said as you sip a wine from a fancy glass while relaxing on a jacuzzi. You slightly submerge yourself to feel the water. It felt so good that you almost fell asleep. When you realized the time, You immediately sat on the tub and looked at the expensive watch behind you.

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed. You immediately stood up and put some robe on. You quickly put back the expensive watch from its place and washed the fancy glass. You put it back to the cupboard and quickly dressed. When you were finished, you looked around to make sure that everything was in place.

You put the robe back in your bag. You then slowly step outside and lock the door.

You've been doing this for a while now. You observe in expensive condominiums, pretending that you are a resident there. Then you will look for a unit where the owner is barely home. When you found a unit that you like, You will do something to get a copy of their key and you will pretend as their cleaning lady.

You then take some food, toiletries, etc. but you never take valuable things because for you, food and a little bit of experience to be wealthy is enough.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Uhm, Sir?" A middle-aged woman said as she looked at the pantry.

"Yes?" Kakucho put his phone down and looked at the old lady.

"Have you been cooking lately?"

"No, why?"

"The foods that were about to expire were gone, also some meat."

"No, I haven't touched anything."

"Hmm," the old lady in a maid uniform hums. "I made sure to record every food that's in here. This has been happening for months now."

"I'll be going. Stop overthinking, it's just food." Kakucho said and left the lady in deep thoughts. For him, he couldn't care less if there's a missing food or anything because he's barely home.

He walked inside his room to get some documents when his eyes caught something peeking under his bed. He slowly leans down to get them and to his surprise, it's a red laced thong.

Kakucho is a very private person. He never brought girls to his unit because he preferred hotels. He doesn't want anyone to touch his things except his cleaner for ten years. So to have a thong under his bed is quite mysterious to the young lad.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Ah! the foods are now gone, I need to take more." You said as you rub your tummy. You don't have a home. You are currently staying in a small room from your day job, as a ramen house waitress. Your boss knew about your situation and was kind enough to give you a tiny space to sleep. You're grateful.