261. I've hold it for so long

Chapter 261: Compensation, the sorrow of Chu Haotian!

Chu Haotian is not a very good man. He knows that there is no way to set up Xiaoziling's Fa-rectification now. However, since Xiaoziling dared to seduce him, don't blame him for taking advantage of it.

Then he stretch out his right hand, holding up the chin of Xiao Ziling, and kissed in the wicked manner, and the rosy lips that were obviously invited to taste in his eyes.

Chu Yutian’s kiss was hot and enthusiastic. He greedily allowed the disobedient tongue to be entangled with his tongue. The chance of being overbearing to breathe is not to Xiao Xiaoling...

Xiao Ziling, who was deprived of breathing ability, dazzled, and slow-headed, did not think that he was being taken advantage of. Instead, he secretly rejoiced that he was a high-level awakened person, able to cope with this extremely overbearing kiss, lack of breath?

No problem, high-level awakened people hold their breath for half an hour without any problem, so the first sad kiss on the last day is not his Xiao Ziling.

Chu Xiaotian, who was slightly satisfied, finally let go of the lips of Xiao Ziling, but found that Xiao Ziling’s entire humanity was still in his arms. At this time, his lips had been red and swollen by him, and the water was moist and tempted. The bright red color of the person, the blurred eyes have not recovered from the fierce hot kiss.

This fascinating picture makes the passion of Chu Haotian’s depression so violently surging again, and the lower body is tight and painful. The weak down day is hard to be tough again.
Chu Yutian heart smiles, the eighth-order spiritual willpower is all served in front of his family Xiaoling. As long as Xiao Ziling reveals a little bit of casual temptation, he will lose control, and he will not be able to immediately become a wolf, even the belt will be Xiaoziling. Swallowed.

Xiao Ziling’s eyes gradually became clear, and the reason that God’s flying outside of the sky finally remembered coming back, but he quickly recovered his face when he recovered his mind. He felt that someone’s hand was eating his tofu cheerfully. And now I still want to cross the border? Oh, what do you want to touch?

The right hand went down and directly clamped the thief who was sliding down his old waist to the buttocks. Xiao Ziling was glaring at the fire. "I didn't say we doing it right now..." Goddess, he was not bold enough. Performing a passionate Spring Palace show under the crowd.

Think of it here. Xiao Ziling’s heart twitched and finally thought that there were three pure babys around them, and immediately turned to look at it. The already dark face was darker.

Huo Zhengyu Ye Wenqian three people looked at them differently, Huo Zhengyu's expression is the most calm. It seems that they don't feel anything about their affection, as if the things they did were very common. But... oh, can you hold the straw in your hand? Didn't see it already spilled?

Qian Lu has not gone too far at this moment. But seeing the redness at the roots behind his ear, he directly fell into the collar, Xiao Ziling and Chu Yutian's affection, let this pure baby be embarrassed. Poor he hasn't seen a real person kissing, not to mention the heavy taste of men and men, which makes him a little helpless and ashamed.

Ye Wen is the most exaggerated expression in the three people. He has a big mouth and a big mouth, and his big eyes are big. He really didn't think that the original and Fang Yi were in this relationship. The hot kisses of the two directly made the seventeen-year-old baby horrified.

When Xiao Ziling saw the performance of the three people, he knew that his relationship with Chu Yutian was officially exposed. This makes the real age close to thirty, and the middle-aged uncle whose mental age has reached forty is not red, and the shame is about to dig into the hole.