The Seventeen of Spades

Chapter - 17
===============

After 2 days

Office

Rehan Pratap Singh

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration currently I'm sitting inside my office, listening to Soham.

" I'm not understanding first you said that we will not hurt his sister she is innocent," Soham said.

" But you scared her when we went to the club," Dev said.

" Then you said I'll not marry her, she is no one," Soham said.

" But you married her," Dev said.

" Then you said I'll divorce her after taking her sign," Soham said.

" But you didn't make her sign on any papers," Dev said.

" Then you said you'll not let her go anywhere before she signs the paper," Soham said.

" And now you're saying that you want that girl out of your life anyhow," Dev said.

I get up from the chair and look outside from the glass window.

" You're doing the opposite of what you said," Soham said.

I'm not understanding what is running inside your mind" Dev said.

" I'm not able to understand what is running inside her head" I replied sharply turning towards them.

" You guys tell any girl, any goddamn girl, will she stay at that house where she knows that anything can happen to her if she screamed no one will able to hear her scream and help her then why she is staying at that house when she has all the opportunities to go to her home, why she is not leaving?"

" I don't know" both of them shrugged.

" I have to do something, something that she will go back to her home before anyone gets to know about her" I grabbed the keys of the car from the table and goes out of the office.

^^^^^^^^^^

Swadheenta

" Hii, how are you?" Bhai asked through video call.

" I'm awesome " I smiled.

I didn't tell Bhai about anything that happened and neither did I was planning to, whatever happened is because of me and I'll make everything right and also I won't leave him so easily.

" What are you doing?" Kirti asked.

I switch to the back camera and showed her, a maid is preparing a cup of tea right now I'm sitting in the garden.

Like I always wished for.

" Thank you," I said to her and she leaves.

" Woah... Wahh yr " Kirti said.

" Jalwe hai apne"

" Your every dream is coming true"