ch.3

chapter three 2

chapter three 2.0 - relationship stains.
0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

Jisung's tongue rolled within his mouth, switching from his left cheek to his right. It poked at his skin in irritation caused by her brazen attitude.

Oh where did sweet Han Aeri go? Time sure did have an effect on people.

The male's chocolate orbs faltered, creating a siren-like stare to which his ex-lover matched graciously.  "Be my guest, but only originals allowed," He tsked, giving the woman a once-over. In just that second he noticed the changes that happened within the year they had separated. The newly dyed locks, extra ear piercings and her new-found style that, although he hate to admit it, she looked ridiculously good in.

Fortunately for him, before Jisung could be hypnotized by just the nostalgia of her presence— his assessment of her had suddenly been cut short from Aeri's bitter scoff.

The ravenette shoved past him towards the side stairs to the main auditorium stage. "How cruel to assume I returned to covers after leaving the band," She laughed out, shaking her head in disbelief. "It's sad that Fever Dream has already forgot the person who wrote nearly half of your songs,"

The venomous bite from Aeri earned low whispers, amused gasps, and hitches of breaths.

Jisung watched attentively as she placed down her guitar case to the floor, then zipping it open with ease. Subconsciously tense from her stabbing words, the male rose one of his hands to his blonde highlighted hair. Thoroughly, his slender fingers weaved through his locks to habitually release the sort of tension Aeri succeeded in causing.

"You sure know how to keep a grudge," Park grunted under his breath, before returning to sit at the front row of velvet seats. The male sat right in the middle, gaining a perfect view of the latest contenedor Jaemin had the balls to bring in.

Jisung leant back into his seat, his tousled hair falling to his forehead, slightly covering his eyes. His arms folded atop his chest, his legs man spreading to a comfortable position.

"Such class, huh, Park," Chenle chuckled at his friend's apathetic mask, who could only roll his eyes in response. The dark haired boy slumped down in the seat next to him, eyes averting back and forth between him and the stage.

Meanwhile, Donghyuck had rushed to Aeri's side along with Jaemin. His tanned face was etched with anxiety and concern, brows furrowed together as he frowned.

Their situation seemed to get a lot more complicated than they had originally anticipated.

"Aeri, are you sure about this?" He asked cautiously, hesitant to even talk to her since the two old best friends hadn't even stood in such proximity in months.