266. I Promise you everything!

Chapter 266: Commitment, Xiao Ziling's careful thinking.

After passing through this feast, Chu Yutian directly grasped the weakness of Xiao Ziling. He knew that once he fell into lust, he did not have the ability to resist.

Last night, he went all out to conquer the body and mind of Xiao Ziling, and there was no extra energy for Chu Yutian to consider. Others, but now it is different. At this time, Chu Yutian regained his calmness and know how to use these weaknesses to get the benefits.

Chu Haotian’s fierce rhythm, every time I did not forget to hit the passion of Xiao Ziling, which made Xiao Ziling quickly fall into this love, just as Xiao Ziling thought that the ultimate happiness would come, Chu Yutian would be like a motor. The rhythm of the moment suddenly stopped, and suddenly Xiao Xiaoling fell from the peak into the trough.

This kind of gap and the unsatisfied emptiness and uncomfortableness made Xiao Ziling frown and frowned.

Chu Yutian badly grasped the fingers of Xiao Ziling wishing to masturbate, not letting him have a chance to touch and vent, and he used his tongue and fingers to ignite on Xiao Ziling, so that he wanted to burn, but he did not help him to vent. The uncomfortable feelings of the dead finally made Xiao Ziling mad.

"What do you want to do?" Xiao Ziling's half-eyed eyes were full of tides, and the cheeks and red cheeks were panting, and the anger of not being able to vent their desire appeared on the face of the spring. Oh, can't you give a good time?

"Xiaoling, promise me that you'll never leave me." Chu Yutian needs a promise, even if this promise is obtained with such inferior means, he is also willing to take it.

"..." Xiao Ziling bit his lower lip, he knows what the promised result is. The bastard Chu Yutian used this trick to force him to submit, but he could not refuse.

Chu Yutian gently grinds the body of Xiao Xiaoling. The very sensitive Xiao Ziling, which has been developed by Chu Haotian, certainly cannot resist this kind of sultry pleasure, and directly suffers from low asthma.

It is a pity that the result of Chu Haotian's doing this is to hook out all the desires in his heart, greedy want more, and want to get the ultimate pleasure of wanting to die, instead of not being able to do so now. Tortured people are going crazy.

"Damn it..!! Chu Haotian you...!!! Okay...I promise you.. aaahhh let go...!!!" Xiao Ziling finally succumbed to the burning fire in his body and shouted this sentence.

"Not only that, but also promised to be my ... lover." Chu Yutian swallowed the word of his wife, changed into a lover. He knew that if he said the two words, Xiao Ziling would definitely blow up the hair, and the good situation of his painstaking efforts would fall apart. Chu Yutian knows that this matter has to be step by step, and the long stream of water can only be achieved. As long as Xiao Ziling is willing to recognize the relationship between the two, he believe that he will always have a beautiful return.

"You bastard..!!!, do you want to do it or not? I said, I promise you...!!  I promise you everything...!!! Just let me... ahhh" Xiao Ziling was furious and angry.

This roared words. Let Chu Haotian be overjoyed, he finally turned on the motor and performed hard. He want to give the lover under me the perfect thing.

Xiao Ziling, who was under the guise of Chu Haotian, was breathing low in passion, and he was unable to swing with the movement of Chu Haotian. The shredded cockroaches spilled out of his throat and seemed to be a bit ashamed of his performance. He blocked his face with his arm and blocked the burning gaze of Chu Haotian.

In Chu Yutian's full and affectionate call, Xiao Ziling, who is under his arm, reveals a mockery and a spit of self.
He succeeded and succeeded in becoming the most valued lover of Chu Yutian.