Chapter 9

Earlier...

After Catherina's conversation with Callahan, he left her to rest first.

She remained in her bedroom and the magic ball that Callahan gave her yesterday was still placed beside her drawer. 

She took the ball and observed it at first.

Catherina was curious about what Callahan said.

Tap twice on the top then use mana to teleport in a place that she want.

'Is it really true?'

She tapped twice on the top then Catherina tried to use mana and thought about a place that came first into her mind.

She hoped that it would be effective but...

Nothing happened.

"...Such a pity. I wanted to at least try and visit the tower."

*Swoosh*

After she uttered those things, a strong wind blew around her surroundings.

She closed her eyes out of instinct.

When she felt calmness surrounding her, she rubbed her eyes and looked around.

Catherina cast her eyes round about and discovered that she was in a different location.

"Where am I?"

"Rina?"

Suddenly, someone called out to her.

She looked at the person whom just called her and saw a familiar figure.

That unforgettable light blue hair and eyes that were unique from each other. The face looked innocent but it belonged to a so-called villain.

"Owen?"

He was wearing a robe that belonged to a wizard or magician like the ones she's seen in movies in her past life.

He stood tall and his built was that of a young teenager.

She always end up wondering why the hell this beautiful boy ended up a cruel villain in that game.

They stared at each other with wide gazes when suddenly, he ran towards her and gave her a tight hug.

'O- Oh?'

No kidding, Catherina was a bit surprised.

After the hug, he then held both of her cheeks and gave a light peck on her forehead.

'OH?!?!?!'

His gesture gave butterflies on her stomach and she felt nervous. Catherina's face felt hot and her palms were sweating and getting cold. Her heart was rapidly beating on its own and she could never understand why.

Truly, she was surprised.

After all, It was her first time experiencing that kind of thing. Catherina didn't experience something like that even in her first life.

*Gulp*

She could only imagine the awkwardness after that moment ends.

"Rina-"

*Swoosh*

..

"..."

And she was back.

Before Owen could continue what he was about to say, Catherina teleported back to her room.

She lied on her bed and recalled something.