Shinichiro // Stranger

Hey, Wanna get hitched?

"Are you going to drown yourself in liquor just because you got rejected?" Wakasa asked as he drank his bourbon

"20th time," Takeomi emphasized.

Shinichiro swirls the glass, making the brown liquor wave inside. after a while, he sighed and looked at his friends. "It's easy for you to say, you can have every girl that you want in just one wink! damn those lazy eyes what's attractive with that?" Shinichiro narrowed his eyes, copying Wakasa's droopy eyes "I can do that too!"

"Well, to be fair, he can't have EVERY girl because he can't get his secretary," Takeomi added.

"She's a tough chick," Wakasa said and drank his bourbon. "I tried flashing on her but she just walked past me."

"Too much information!" Takeomi shakes his head.

Shinichiro just listened to them as he chugged his drink. "Hey, want another one?" He asked the two.

"Sorry, I have meetings tomorrow." Takeomi looked at the time. "Oh would you look at that, It's time for me to go home, My cats are waiting."

"Waka?"

"My secretary is on her way to pick me up." He said and looked around "There she is!" He stood up. "My favorite secretary!"

"I'm your only secretary." She said, crossing her arms together. "You're nearly an old man and you can't drive yourself home?" She added.

Shinichiro and Takeomi made a sour face. "Ohhh... burn." They said in chorus.

"Let's just go." Wakasa said and wrapped his arms around her, "Help me I'm drunk."

"He only drinks one glass!" Takeomi shouted. Wakasa looked back and glared at him, Takeomi laughed when her secretary aggressively removed Wakasa's hands around her.

"Are you okay, here? I can drive you home." Takeomi asked Shinichiro after Wakasa left.

"I'm good. I'll stay here a little longer."

"Okay, I have to go but don't drown yourself! You'll meet someone new tomorrow."

"Yeah, and probably get rejected again."

Takeomi just shook his head as he tapped the young lad's shoulder. "See you tomorrow." He said and Shinichiro waved goodbye. After Takeomi left, he ordered another drink.

"I'll end up a dirty old man if I keep getting rejected like this." Shinichiro scoffs as he drinks his liquor.

"Get me the most strong liquor you've got! Three of them, I'll mix my drinks myself." A loud voice of a girl said to the bartender. it caught Shinichiro's attention. He looked at his side and watched you.

"But ma'am..." The bartender was cut off when you slammed bills on the bar counter.

"I'll pay," You said. The bartender didn't know what to do so, you pulled more money from your purse. "I'll double it, just give me the damn bottles!" You paused. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout... Please?"