Book 1 Ch 6: His Rage

"Mushi!  Mushi!"  Y/N cried out, looking for his friend in the destruction.

"y-y/n."  Mushi said quietly.

Y/N ran over to his friend, and began lifting the debris off of Mushi.  Once the debris was off, Mushi knew that it was too late for him, and that he was going to die.

"M-Mushi.  What happened?"  Y/N asked his friend, with tears going down his eyes.

Mushi then began to tell him what had happened, his voice getting weaker and quieter by the second, until he could barely speak at all.

"D-Don't worry Mushi.  I'm gonna kill the man who did this to you."  Y/N said, in a sad and angry tone.

Mushi looked up to his only friend, smiled, closed his eyes, and finally let go.  Mushi was now dead, and it was because of Zolt.  Y/N was still only young, but he knew ways of how to make people pay, and that was just what he was going to do.

Lightning Bolt Zolt wasted no time in attacking Y/N.  He bent lightning towards Y/N, who expertly dodged the attack, like an Airbender.  Y/N sped his way towards Zolt, who began shooting normal fire towards Y/N, who simply swiped to the left.  He was so quick and strong that the wind from his attack was enough to take out the fire.  Zolt began sending out fire and lightning, amateur style, which had zero effect in hurting Y/N.  Once Y/N had gotten close to Zolt, he punch him a few times in the stomach, causing Zolt to lean forward in pain.  Y/N then kneed him in the nose, pushing him back, spin kicked him a couple times, and kicked him in the side of the leg.  Y/N said that there was a chain on a table nearby, so he used that to finish Zolt off.  He hit Zolt in the head, causing him to be disoriented, wrapped the chain around his neck, and flipped him over, landing him on his back.  Without giving him a chance to breath, Y/N jumped on top of him, and began punching as hard as he could, making sure not to take out the claws.  The unbreakable metal, mixed with Y/N's strength and speed proved too much for Zolt to withstand, as the final attack sent by Y/N had almost killed Zolt, leaving him in a messy, bloody state.  Y/N got up, and looked towards the audience, who looked at him in fear.  But no one was more afraid of what they had witnessed, than Korra.  The kind loving person she had grown on to for the last 6 years, had viscously torn Zolt apart, without a second thought.  The silence of the room, was then interrupted by clapping, coming from Amon.

"Well done Mushi.  I am most impressed by your strength, speed, and durability.  Stick with me, and you will gain great power.  Now then, on to the demonstration, before we finish the execution."  Amon said, as he placed his hands on the head of Zolt, who screamed in pain, as fire and lightning left his hands, which slowly died down, and were then gone forever.

Zolt got up, in an attempt to kill Y/N, but saw that he couldn't bend,

"w-what . . . what did you do to m-me?"  Zolt asked in a weak, broken voice as he fell back to the ground.

"I took your bending away.  Forever."  Amon said, causing the audience to clap and cheer for the two.

"Now then, shall we finish the execution?"  Amon said, pointing towards Zolt.

Y/N walked towards Zolt, who looked at him with pleading eyes.

"p-please.  i'm s-sorry for w-what i d-did to you.  l-let me go, p-please."  Zolt pleaded.

Y/N looked towards Zolt for a few more seconds, before looking back to Zolt.

"I can't.  I can't bring myself, to kill him with my own two hands."  Y/N said.

"What is it you are saying?"  Amon asked.

"I'm saying . . ."  Y/N started, causing the audience to quiet down to hear what he was saying.