Chapter 05

[Yeong gi's POV (Mi his dad and BTSs dad)]

Today I met my girlfriends daughter. She's a angel fallen from heaven. I have no idea how can someone be so innocent and naive.

The first time I saw Mi hi, she was starring at me with her big eyes. She looked so small. I instantly like her as I saw her. But she, she just ran away from me. I still dont know what happened to my little princess, but if it gets involved a person, I'll make sure to rip their head off.

I wanted to hug her as she looked so cuddly. She was crying so hard hugging her mother. I also wanted to hug her. I missed having a daughter.

I once had a daughter, but she and my wife was killed and burned in the car. I never thought that something like this would happen to my life. The person whom I admired the most were killed. I lost my wife and my daughter.

My sons lost their mothers love and their little sister, whom they were vowing on their lives to keep her happy and safe. But after what happened they were living a whole new life. They shut themselves from everyone.

I still remember how their eyes were shinning when they saw their baby sister small like a bean wrapped in a baby sheet, for the first time. 7 of them were having big smiles on them, I could tell that smiles were not just smiles, they had love in them.

A knock echoed through my home office room. I know who it was, its my eldest son, Kim Seok Jin. Jin entered the room followed by my other sons. Kim Yoongi, Kim Hoesok, Kim Namjoon, Kim Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook. I have already told them about my girlfriend but they didnt like it for a bit. They were arguing the whole day with me about it.

"dad, you called us" Jin said standing in front of my desk. I nodded my head. Everyone was standing in front me, except for my second eldest son, Yoongi. He went and sat on the couch In a laying position. I sighed at him.

"so tomorrow my girlfriend and her daughter will be coming her to meet you all, behave yourselves and dont make me repeat it again, got that?" I spoke to them with my usual rough tone as I don't want them to take it easy. I can see their annoyed faces especially my younger sons Jimin and Taehyung. They were glaring and rolling eyes at me. Others nod their heads at me.

[Jimins POV]

Seriously, my father has a girlfriend. Why does he want a girlfriend, is he replacing my mother? I cant let him to that. Ill promise to make their lives living hell and get them the hell out of our lives. I know what they are coming for. Money. I can sense that my other brother, my partner in crime, Taehyung senses the same thing. Lets see whats going to happen. I smirked at my thought.

[Taehyungs POV]

I just wished that I can rip my fathers girlfriends and her daughters head off. Seriously??? a girlfriend and that witch even has a daughter. I wanted to crash all the things I see. Lets see how they will tolerate with us.

[Yoongis POV]

My father said that he have a girlfriend, well I don't give a fuck. I know my father will break up with his so called girlfriend after sometime. I don't want anyone but the only person I wanted was my sister, she was so small when she left us. I don't want to take another girl as my sister. I Don't even care.

[Hoseoks POV]

Well, the only thing I know is that my father's girlfriend and her daughter's life is going to be a hell. I can feel the tension between my brothers. I would like have the feeling of having a sister again, but what if she gets killed again?

[Jins POV]

I know all the responsibilities will be on my shoulder. Even though I dislike it, I'll have to clam down my brothers so that we don't get scolded or grounded. Being ground is the worst things. We miss our fun. But having a sister is a bit complicated. I can't still move on from my little baby sisters death. I didn't even go to her and my mothers funeral. Doctors said that their bodies were burned. It was the worst.

[Namjoons POV]

After my sisters and my mothers dead. Everything has changed really quickly for 13 years. Its being 13 years of my sisters and mothers dead. Why does she have to die? Why did my little sister has to pay? She was an innocent soul who knew nothing except for Dadda, Mamma and her famous word Oppa. Oppa was the only word she would blabber around every time. even though she's walking she would mumble "Oppa" like a song. She would crawl or walk with a little feet to our rooms and stand at our door step waiting until we call her in. And when we did, she would jump into our beds and lay on the bed like a starfish. She barely sleeps in her room, cause every time, she is sleeping with one of us. Mainly with Taehyung. We still have her room, nobody is allowed to go in there except for me and my brothers. I miss her really badly. I felt something wet on my cheeks, thats when I saw I was crying. I quickly wiped my tear with my sleeve.

[Jungkooks POV]

I saw Namjoon hyung crying. Maybe he is thinking about our sister. That little angel was one of a kind. I quickly went out of dads office and to my room. When ever I think of her, I can't stop myself from crying. I can still remember her little coffin which she laid peacefully not bothering about anything, not caring for her brothers. How can she be so selfish? I cried and cried. One after another tears were racing down my eyes. For all those 13 years, I can still feel her in my heart.

"i miss you, my little snowball." I said smiling at the night sky.

I heard foot steps as I knew my brothers were heading to their rooms. I heard a loud door bang and I knew who it was, it was Taehyung.

I wiped my tears and went to my bed and slept.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 🎀.

Vote & comment 😚.

Love ya 😚

🍻