Chapter 07

All of Kim siblings were ready to meet their fathers girlfriend and her daughter. No one was interested. Nobody gave a shit about meeting them. They were on their own world while the younger sons, Jimin and Taehyung planning to welcome them to the HELL!.

The large door opened by a maid as she bowed and went away. Pair of seven eyes starred at the three figures entering their living room where all of them were.

Meanwhile, Mi hi, she was nervous and scared of her brothers. Its really new to her meeting other people. Even though she is excited but she is scared and nervous at the same time. She hid behind her fathers large figure. Still BTS havent seen Mi hi as she is small and her fathers figure can cover her completely.

"boys" Yeong gi spoke while holding Yura's hand. Yura was nervous. She knows how arrogant and cold her boyfriend's sons are. Yura was a bit scared for Mi hi, but the only thing she knew was Mi hi going to pull their soft spot in their hearts to her.

The seven heads shot towards their father and then wandered to the other women. Yura smiled at them, but no one returned it. Mi hi peeked from her father's body to see the handsome boys sitting on the couches. She was startled when she met one of there eyes. Shivers went down her spine as she felt goosebumps all over her. She felt her father pushing her forward. She walked slowly beside her father.

"this is Yura, my girlfriend and this is her daughter Mi hi" he said as Jungkook's and Hoseok's head shot up. They looked at the little figure peeping from their fathers back with wide eyes. Why?

"hi, nice to meet you all" Yura said as she bowed and showed her respect. Namjoon and Jin nodded their heads while the rest of them were shooting daggers.

"Mi hi, come on. Introduce yourself Yeong gi said squeezing her hand. Mi hi took a deep breath.

"h-hi. I'm Mi hi a-nd I am 15 y-years old." she stuttered badly and waved her hand. The flowers were still in her hand as she tightly held them to her dear life.

She wanted to cry, no one was looking friendly at her, they were shooting glares at her. She felt heartbroken, because this was not the what the innocent soul excepted for.

They walked towards the couch as she sat in, with her father. Her mother was besides her. Mi hi slowly kept the daisy flowers on her lap without hurting the soft petals. BTS were starring at her like why the fuck does she have flowers?

She got distracted by the interior design of the house. It was so modern and there were lots of things she have never seen in her life. Right above the couch there was a big, a very big chandelier hang. It was shining brightly. She looked at it as she mouth opened and eyes shining to the reflection of the lights. Then she smiled at it as she was creating crazy scenarios inside her little mind. She was taken back by her father cold voice which was very new to her as she haven't heard that voice tone.

"mind introducing yourself boys" Yeong gi spoke to his sons, while glaring at them like misbehave, your dead.

"I'm Seok Jin, 22 years old" Jin spoke with a blank face.

"I'm Yoongi, 21 years old" he said as he rolled his eyes and closed his eyes.

"I'm Hoseok, 20 years old" he said as he smiled slightly towards Mi hi, which was a big relief for her.

"I'm Namjoon, 20 years old" he said glancing at his father and his father's girlfriend

"Jimin, 19 years old" he spoke with no interest in his voice.

"Taehyung, 19 years old" he said not even looking at anybody as he was focused on his phone.

"I'm Jungkook, 18 years old" he smiled saying.

Mi hi badly wanted to give the flowers to her brothers. She still believed that they will like her even though they were glaring at her. Mi hi looked at her father. He gave a nod already knowing. It was so awkward for her. She wanted to give but didn't want to give at the same time. Mi hi shook her head as no. Yeong gi furrowed his eyebrows looking at the girl who was so excited to give them the flowers, but now she doesn't want to. She can feel tears brimming at her eyes. She ducked her head, so no one will see her eyes.

[Taehyung's POV]

Three of them entered and introduced themselves as we introduced. Father's girlfriend was a little bit familiar, but I don't know where I have seen her. Someone, small was hiding behind my father. She slowly peeked behind my father and she met my gaze first. I didn't know what happened I instantly felt my heart softening. I didnt like it. She looked so small and cute. Shut up donkey, I can't be soft to her.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 🎀.

Vote & comment 😚.

Love ya 😚

🍻