271. Hidden Danger

Chapter 269: Danger? It's a problem in the dark.

The waiter looked at Xiao Zongling with difficulty: "This..."
Xiao Ziling is embarrassed to say: "It is rare to see hometown food, some nostalgia, if it is inconvenient, forget it." Who knows where this dish comes out?

Seeing that Xiao Ziling's face was a little sad, the waiter couldn't bear it. He said: "If you are not in a hurry, I will ask the boss for you."
Xiao Ziling glanced at the waiter gratefully, with a hopeful smile: "That will trouble you."

The waiter turned and left, and his eyes flashed through the almost invisible joy. This allowed Xiao Ziling and Chu Yutian to silently look at each other again. Chu Haotian quietly grasped Xiao Ziling's hand and focused on playing the white little hand. It seems that the little hand in the hand is the most precious in the world.

Chu Haotian's action made Yu Hua and Lei Yunzhang look at each other and smiled. They remembered the original self and had the same stupid thing.

In fact, Chu Yutian only used this method to communicate with Xiao Ziling through Zifu with consciousness: "Xiaoling, this waiter has problems, he must terminate the secret number, it is best to cover up the past."

Xiao Ziling replied: "Well, I also think there is an abnormality, I will pay attention."
The two did not exchange a few words, the waiter soon came back, I saw him with a smile: "Fortunately, not for the sake of life, just the boss said, most of the ingredients in this dish are in our store, just missing A few, if you don't mind using other ingredients instead, you can do it for the guests."

Xiao Ziling heard a joy, just wanted to answer, and thought about it again, then carefully asked: "So how is the price calculated? If the original price, then we will not."
Xiao Ziling's unexpected answer gave the waiter a glimpse, but he quickly recovered, and his face apologized. Sorry: "I'm sorry, I just forgot to say it. The boss said that because this dish is flawed, so only half price." ""

Xiao Ziling heard a look of surprise, and quickly replied: "Really? That's great, I want this dish." The expression on his face is alive and mixed, the life is not rich, everything is fine, like The cheap cannon fodder awakens appeared so clearly in front of everyone. There is no sense of partiality.

The natural demeanor of Xiao Ziling makes the waiter's eyes appear confused. Are they mistaken? He fixed his mind and asked again: "What kind of food do you need for the guests?"
Chu Haotian just wanted to reach out and ask for a menu to order a few dishes. When he saw Xiao Ziling's eyes, he was scared.

Immediately bowed down and continued to study the small hand of Xiao Ziling, dare not act rashly.
Xiao Ziling smashed through the menu and picked up two dishes that were affordable and filled with stomach. I called two of the cheapest rice noodles soup, which was satisfactory to return the menu to the waiter. I did not forget to remind: "The dish is half price, and the amount can not be less than the full price."

The waiter's face was stiff and he smiled and said: "Our restaurant is small, but the integrity is not weaker than other big restaurants, so please rest assured. We will not be short of two." When I turned around, I couldn't hide the contempt in my eyes.

Oh. I thought I caught a big fish. I didn't expect it to be an oolong, which made this kid a big bargain. The waiter was depressed and died. He suddenly returned to the kitchen. Shouting at the inflamed chef who was burning inside, "Do a 03."

I saw the chef's hand paused, and soon continued to stir up the dishes in his hands and quickly set the pan. It seemed that the waiter had just disappeared.

The assistant who was looking down at the side dish in the kitchen, listening to the shouts of the waiter, couldn't help but look up in surprise: "Ah? Zhi Ge, is this dish not open today?"
I saw that the waiter sneered a sigh of relief: "I came up with a pen and let him lick the cat and it was really cheap.