~part three~ "Sun..?"

Terror grew in your chest upon the creature before you. Was this sun? No. It couldn't have been. Then what was it? It was a part of sun, for sure, but it had this bone-chilling aura that Sundrop didn't give off whatsoever.

There wasn't time to think about what happened when the lights went off, but there was time to run.
"G- Gregory.. we should run."
You and Gregory dashed out of the ballpit and ran into the giant play area. The moon animatronic, close behind, kept chanting 'naughty children' at the both of you. It was getting annoying and the play are was made for small kids, so you, being almost an adult, could barely fit through the tunnels.

While going through one of the tunnels near the top, something caught your eye.
"Hey Gregory, take a look at this." You said to him. You led the rambunctious boy over to what looked like... a generator?
"Let's pull the lever and see what it does!"
"wait no-"
He had pulled the lever and nothing happened.

You had thought for a minute. What do generators do? AHAH! The lights!
"Maybe, just maybe, there are more generators for the lights?" Gregory smiled at your idea but his smile soon faded when hearing the twisted voice of the robot they were running from.
Seeing a taped off slide right next to him, he grabbed your hand and pulled you down the slide.
Your heart jumped when pulled into the slide at a speeding fast pace amd finally getting to the bottom, and and Gregory shot out and knocked over some tins.

The small boy was in front of you, making him hit the tins first.
"Oh my gosh! Gregory are you okay!??" You frantically asked. He tried to act brave and not shed a tear, but the tins did hurt quite a bit.

"CLEANUP! CLEANUP!"

The raspy voice from behind you called.

A/n: okay so i just came back to this draft from watching a man get his fucking head cut off and I'm literally too scared to do anything so I probably won't write anymore chapters this week