275-277

Chapter 275 - Putting Away All the Documents, Fang JunRong Planned to Meet up with Jiang WenYu (1)

As much as he was filled with regrets, he could not turn back time. Tong Jiaming had no choice but to continue down the path that he had started. As much as the path looked grim, he still wanted to carve his own path. He could no longer bank on the bystanders*. He just needed to make sure that his fans were still on his side and that would have to do. Even though he had lost a portion of his fans, but a portion had also stayed and adamantly believed that the video was doctored. They whined about how their brother* was so pitiful that he was ganged up on by the whole world.

Sitting in front of his computer, he was wrecking his brain trying to come up with what he could write to get the most sympathy out of his fans. Perhaps he could start from his childhood.

His assistant sat next to him and was scrolling through his cellphone with his head lowered. Occasionally, he would look up and at Tong Jiaming cautiously.

Tong Jiaming was no stranger to drumming up sympathy. He wrote a thousand characters on her childhood memories. Then, looking at his file, he wondered whether it was too wordy, whether his fans would get impatient, and whether he should chop it down some.

"Oh, no! Jiaming!"

Hot dang!

Tong Jiaming's hand shook and all the characters that he had selected had been deleted!*

He stared at his assistant viciously. His vicious look was very different than his docile look in front of his fans. His assistant was started and, stuttering, said, "I, I just saw a new article that was negative about you."

The veins in Tong Jiaming's forehead throbbed. He took over the cellphone while suppressing his anger. There was an article already loaded on the screen. The characters, as though having life of its own, bounced into his eyes.

Let us revisit the crazy maneuver of Tong Jiaming and Begonia Entertainment.

The title alone was enough to bring cold sweat to Tong Jiaming's forehead. His lips moved silently. He forced himself to finish reading the article and, the more he read, the more he sweated.

"... this author had been eating the melon in the field called The Star of the Future along with the other gossipers in the past few days and almost die from overeating. I was just like everybody else at the beginning and felt bad for Tong Jiaming who had his victory snatched away from him from the behind-the-scene operation. I even went as far as creating a new account and bashed Ren DongZhi once. I hope that Ren DongZhi's fan would forgive me now that I have come around. Dogeza.JPG"

"Just like many of you, I realized that I have been fooled after I've watched the video and the interpretation by the lip-reading expert. I was very unhappy that I have been used so I have decided to create this post to summarize what had happened in the last couple of days."

"While I am at it, I have discovered something else interesting. While searching under Tong Jiaming and Ren DongZhi's names, I noticed that before 10:30 PM on the 8th, that was before the competition's result was released and nobody knew who the winner was, the articles prepared by Tong Jiaming and Begonia Entertainment had already been released. Such efficiency!"

"Shocker. The strong candidate Dong JunMing lost because of this reason?"

"The winner had been pre-determined? That's unacceptable!"

"Tong Jiaming, Prince of the Stage, shut his competitors up with his raw talent."

"You can search for these titles yourself and a pleasant surprise will await you! Naturally, it wouldn't matter if you don't find them. Just in case they would pay to have them removed, I've already grabbed the screen shots."