Chapter 106

"Harry, it's just an empty archway. Please, Harry" Hermione Begs. Harry turns around and raises his wand in the air,"Get behind me." We all rush to stand behind him

Before we could do anything,everything is black from smoke created by the death eaters. One by one,I hear our circle become fewer until I'm taken of my feet. When the smoke clears I see Harry laying flat om the floor with the prophecy still in his hand. "Missed your dear old father?" The voice whispers into my ear behind me. My hand are shaking by my side as his wand points into my neck.

Everyone is captured and I see them struggle to get free from their death eaters grip. Hermione whimpers as he pulls her hair for her to stay still. I hear Malfoy chuckle as he walks up to Harry," Did you actually believe... or were you truly naive enough to think... that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now... or watch your friends die." Lucius points to me and I feel myself dragged towards Harry. I try to look Harry in the eye but my Father pulls my head back,"Which would it be?" My father ask Harry in his rough voice. His voice was so deep it was almost impossible to hear his words.

Harry doesn't say anything,"Crucio" I feel every nerve in my body take flame. I fall to the ground onto my back as I try to hold in my scream. I shut my eyes to avoid the pain but it doesn't work. I grab my head as it feels like that's the root.

"Stop" it seizes. I arch my back as the pain leaves my body. I take in my first breath as my lungs burn. "Crucio" it happens again but this time I scream. I've been used to screaming these days but this was another type of pain.

"Kill me" I screams as it stops again.

"Kill me,like you killed my mother" I cry. He gets on one knee as his face lowers to mine. "Not yet,Sweetie" he strokes my cheek with his finger.

"But believe me, I'll be the one to kill you" my father says.

"Don't give it to him, Harry." I cry,too afraid too look at him.

I try to stand up but my knees buckle and I fall to the ground again.

"Get away from my godson." I hear Sirius's voice and right after spells being casted. I feel myself being lifted by someone and as I open my eyes I see Ron. He puts me down but I get up as soon as he returns to the fight.

" Expelliarmus!" I yell as I see my father approach Hermione. I take his wand in my hand and snap it. Throwing it to the side.

" Avada Kedavra." I hear from the other side of the room. "No. No." I hear Harry. I run towards Harry and I throw my arms around him. His screams most makes me deaf as Sirius disappears into the archway. Lupin holds Harry from the back but it's no use as Harry pushes us aside to run after Bellatrix Lestrange.