Chapter 107

I run after Harry but as I see him in the distance I fall to knees again. But this is different. I close my eyes as I try to shut off the pain. I stand up as body shakes and I walk towards Harry standing in the distance. I see Voldemort speaking to him but as I close in on them I buckle over. I hear Bellatrix's laughs and then a wand clatter,"So weak."

I open my eyes as I try to stand up,tall," It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom." I see Dumbledore. I run towards Harry. "The Aurors are on their way."

" By which time I shall be gone, and you... shall be dead." Voldemort bows a little but recovers. Dumbledore pushes Harry and I to the side as green and Red light clash. Voldemort shouts as Harry pushes my fave into his shoulder. Glass and debris barely miss us as the light travels through the building. I close my eyes,not daring to open them as I hear a snake roar. And then water rushing.

I hear Voldemort yell and then glass falling from every side. Sand hits us bit I still haven't opened my eyes. As I Harry's grunts I lay on the floor,the pain returning to my head. My hands bolt to my ears but the hissing and ringing sound doesn't stop. I scream over Harry's yelps. I look at Harry beside me as I feel all the emotional pain that have been caused since I could remember.

My father beating me and leaving me to starve. Cedric's death and my mums. Harry's rejection and the scars Umbridge left.

I look at Harry beside me,between the sand,"You're the weak one... and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." Harry says as he stares into my eyes. The pain is gone when I look at him or it could be because of how weak I already am. Harry takes my hand and I take his.

The pain stings one more time through my heart as I close my eyes.

°°°°°°

I open eyes to see the familiar Hospital wing ceiling. It feels like I've been here more than I've beem in class since I've started school here.

I get dressed and walk towards the quad where Ron and Hermione are waiting. Hermione runs toward me and hugs me tighter them she ever has. "Thought we lost there for a minute,mate" Ron holds my shoulder. "Let's go eat" I say making Ron smile. We walk towards the Great Hall but I notice Val with Malfoy. They're hanging colourful shoes from the statue. Wonder who their pranking.

We all walk towards the train, everyone about to go home once again. "I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me." " What's that?" Ron asks Harry," That even though we've got a fight ahead of us... we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have." "Yeah?" "Something worth fighting for." Harry smiles.

"What? A nose?" I laugh and Ron joins in with me. At least I'll be with him all summer to we'll have enough time to come up with Voldemort jokes.