Chapter 5: New friends

Sakura, who was at the studio, was furious. Because apparently the co-star was late, the director said that he was either stuck in traffic or was still in school, she honestly cannot understand how someone could be so unprofessional. She was also a student, but she was never late to any of her shoots, she was also there on time.

Her thoughts yelled, 'WHO THE HELL IS THIS OTHER PERSON.'

She turned to Kakashi, and he was equally disappointed. The shoot was actually at 11 but in this industry when someone saying you should be there at a certain time it actually means you should be there 2 to 3 hours early, which was why she went out so early. Because there was also rehearsal, then the actually takes not counting the bloopers yet.

The door slammed open, the person running in yelled, "I'm here! I'm here!"

Marinette turned to person and was surprised he looked like Felix except his hair was messier and his eyes were green, and he was shorter.

"Felix?" She asked.

The boy blinked a couple of times and turned into a blushing mess, when he saw who it was but then he composed himself as he cleared his throat.

"Ahem, sorry but I think you've mistaken me as my cousin, I'm Adrien Agreste son of Gabriel Agreste you might have heard of me." He answered cockily.

Sakura gave him a blank look and just said, "Where's the rest of him?"

Adrien was confused, "What?"

"Dude how tall are you? We're practically the same height what the hell."

Adrien rubbed the back of his head and answered, "I'm 163 cm"

(Adrien is 163 cm while Felix is 175cm.)

Sakura (161 cm) pinched the bridge of her nose and said, "We're only 2 centimeters apart."

She took a deep breath and said, "Whatever lets just get this done. Also, next time be professional, everyone here knows that when someone say you should arrive at said time it actually means you should arrive at least two hours ahead."

She then walked away to re touch up her makeup.

The director then walked up to Adrien and said, "Bonjour Adrien, listen we've known each other quite well, no?"

Adrien nodded his head and smiled brightly but he was startled when the director grabbed him by the shoulders looking at him with menacing eyes.

"Good now I want you to be on your best behavior for this shoot, I have worked my butt off to get THE Sakura Haruno to star in this commercial and it is at he up most importance that this goes smoothly so please do not mess this up. Do not make her mad, well you actually already did by coming late, but DON'T make her even more angry. UNDERSTAND!?!"

Adrien quickly nodded, terrified of the director.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY BE READY IN 20 MINUTES." The director yelled.

He told Adrien to quickly get ready.

20 minutes later Adrien was decent, he quickly got to place.

The commercial was for a new perfume launching and the setting a couple having a romantic dinner. Adrien sat the opposite of Sakura, when he saw how gorgeous she was he turned bright red, and his body turned stiff.

The director yelled, "TAKE 1 AAAANNND ACTION."

Sakura gave him a flirty look as she touched his hand. Adrien's brain then shut down, Sakura then got annoyed and gave a signal to stop because in this scene Adrien was supposed to kiss her hand.