Chapter 15

Ayup,It's 4 days till Christmas.I can explain-
Update,It's New Year's Day.
Update its February. sorryyyyyyyyy
TW-
Swearing
Panic
Alcohol

Schlatt
Wilbur
Techno
Tommy
————————————————————————
Schlatts POV
"WILBUR! I'm so sorry I've gotta go-Your brothers in trouble-"
"Wait! Schlatt what?!"
"No time to explain! I'll be back in 10 minutes-Please don't worry-"

I quickly grab my car keys and bolt to my car.Once In I quickly drive to the Watson household-not caring for the speed limit and red lights.I needed to get there as soon as inhumanly possible- With eye of the tiger playing I reach my destination and quickly run up to the door,not bothering to knock and run straight in.
The scene I walked into was-Well a scene. ''Always perfect parent' Philza Minecraft,Blacked out on the couch surrounded by bottles and in his hand,a singular picture of a black haired woman wearing black and purple. I ignored him and rushed upstairs to where I know Techno was.
"TECHNO!"
"Hello Schlatt-I'm ready"
I nod at him and take his hand and some of his things.
"Come on,I left Wilbur with two chaotic toddlers-"
"Oh no-How are the boys anyway?"
"They're okay! I think Tubbos getting his ram traits! He's gonna be just like his dad! Tommy is as clingy and chaotic as he can be-and Wilbur is Wilbur-He wrote another song yesterday and played it for us! I'm so proud of him."
Techno smiles as we get into the car,We continue our pleasant conversation during the car ride back,soft music playing in the background.

Wilburs POV
Look Schlatts 'don't worry' has made me worry more-I put on Peter Pan for the boys as I slowly pace he living room.WHY HAD TECHNO BEEN IN TROUBLE!??! WHAT HAPPENED?!? IS HE DYING?!? IS HE OKAYYY-I breathe in and out a couple of time to calm my nerves,I believe the boys noticed my stress and Tommy started to babble and Make grabby hands at me.I pick tommy up,Tubbo being content ignoring us and watching the movie.Toms grabs my face in his sticky little hands and puts his forehead on mine.
I am a puddle of human goo on the floor at this point,I swear this kids gonna kill me.
Soon I hear a car pull up in the driveway, Schlatts back.I look out the window with Toms in my arms and is relieved to see him and Techno not dead,Although my heart drops when I see a huge slash on his face,I whimper and look away-What happened?! Is he okay?! Was it dad?!?
They finally enter and I gently go to put tommy next to Tubbo,who in protest wouldn't let go of my sweater.I sigh and pick Toms up again,also bringing Tubbo and meet with Schlatt who took both baby's off me when I came face to face with my older brother.
"Hey Wilb"
"Techno...What happened?"
He looks down and shakes his head.
"It's nothing really-"
"Tech it's a huge slash on your face-It's not nothing-"
He sighs and whispers quietly.
"It was dad..."
But not quite enough,I struggle to breathe for a second then suddenly embrace my brother.
"He's a fucking idiot to ever hurt you-Your Technoblade-You never die!"
He laughs slowly as he hugs me back,I missed this really.
"Okay guys-It's been a long day so I suggest a nap-The boys are settled still watching Peter Pan so if you want-please join them-"
We both nod at Schlatt and head to the living room.
As soon as I walk in I see tommy making grabby hands at me once again and I pick him up and hug him to my chests.
"Papaaaa-"
"Hiya bubba-Tom Toms I want you to meet your uncle Techno-"
I show tommy techno who is awkwardly standing in the door way,Tommy smiles and puts his hands out-
"Want to go to your uncle Tech?"
Tommy nods and I hand him off to techno-who btw has no idea how to hold a baby-I quickly adjust tommy in his arms and he slowly get the hang off it.I pick up Tubbo and put him on my lap,patting besides me for techno to sit,he understood the assignment and sat next to me,Tommy huddled to his chest.

By the end of the film I was feeling kinda drowsy so I leaned my head on Techno who just huffed with a smile.I soon close my eyes and were in the mansion of dreamland.

(And If Schlatt came in to check on them and took pictures of all four of his boys cuddled on the couch that was between him and his camera roll)
————————————————————————
Now this is something a little different,a little earlier in the story...
Sam.        TW-Alchol problem mentioned
Ponk.    And swearing-and a grieving mention
————————————————————————
Sam's POV
"Ponk! My absolute beloved boyfriend I have to tell you about this bitch who is the father of these kids I'm babysitting-"
Ponk pats the seat next to him and sips his tea.
"Spill The Tea bitch, S P I L L"
"Alright so this absolute fucker decides it's a good idea to play favourites with his kids-even leaving his 12 year old-Yes I repeat 12 YEAR OLD-to take care of a baby-A legit baby-He alsoooo believed it was a good idea to keep up his drinking problem which he uses to grieve the death of his wife-"
"Fuckin' damn-That's not poggers-"
"No! It's not! And that's not all-He has another son-Wilburs,The twelve year old previously mentioned,twin that we think is being forced into going on trips/adventures with him! And he keeps Techno,Wilburs twin, away from him and Tommy-I've told you previously about tommy before-"
"Yea! The paint incident-"
"The fucking paint incident-"

————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed what ever this is!
Take it easy lady's,lords and non-binary royalty! Byeeeee-