Chapter 82: Tower Dungeon (3)**

{A/N: SO, it seems one of you reported on Musha's picture and I got a warning for that. Well... If you didn't know, this story has already been removed by Wattpad once, and if it happens again, I would not bother posting another time. So if you did it for fun, please don't do it again.}

I am especially horny today after the peek inside the waterfall lake, so this can't be helped.

I looked outside via the window before closing it with my telekinesis. The room we were in wasn't made of milk-white marbles. It wasn't smoothly made, but it did look better than the rest of the huts outside. There was a bed too, stuffed with cotton and a blanket made of animal fur laid to cover it.

Not bad.

I stood up and walked to the woman on the floor, sitting on her knees. Then picked her up on the air with Telekinesis. People with Mana could resist my telekinesis since it was magic in the end, Kurai could do it, and so could this woman. But let alone resisting, as I dropped her on the bed, her breasts bouncing, she moaned instead.

"Strip."

At my cold demeanour, she didn't show any opposing reaction and started to immediately strip naked.

Her excuse of a bra that was pressing on her chest revealed her green breast that jiggled softly, her deep green nipples shining. She didn't wear any panties, and just had animal leather hanging from her legs. It was dirty.

Now that I look at her again, as pleasing as she was to the eye, she was dirty. Mud was all over her body, along with the blood that was caused by me.

Shrugging, I took out a health potion and tossed it at her. She caught it from the bed, stared at it for a second before her eyes widened in understanding. I guess Healing Potions are a thing in this world.

She nodded at me in gratitude and gulped the potion... Eh, a loss, but I can't get hard by a bleeding and wounded woman.

As her wounds healed visibly, the bandages coming loose, I threw a white pill at her. She caught it too and observed it. This time she was confused, but at my motion, she gulped it whole.

It was a [Cleanse Pill] which worked immediately. Foam came out of her skin, her hair, and her aesthetics. She was soon a ball of foam. The bed was wet all of a sudden, but I wasn't worried. Because in the next second, a hot wind burst out around her. The foam dissipated and dried her body along with the wet bedsheets.

"...What happened?"

She asked as I crawled on top of her. She was stripped enough. I sat down on her stomach and placed my hands on her large breasts.

"Mhm?"

She moaned me a question and I smirked at her. "What? You want to get fucked so bad? Can't even wait for foreplay, huh?"

I didn't wait for her to answer as I applied Touch of Nirvana in my hands, my fingertips also coated in Tremor, just as she moaned and bit on air.

"Wha – ahhn! – what's foreplay?!"

I was going all out, using my Touch of Nirvana to its highest degree, and then my shockwave was just perfect for a woman of her size and durability to feel extreme pleasure.

"Why do my breasts feel so good?! Breasts are only supposed to produce milk, why do they feel so good~?!"

I played with her nipples and pinched on them, enjoying her reaction with a smirk. Maybe monsters don't do foreplay? Just push inside, instead. She must be experiencing heaven right now if that's true.