Chapter 21 - Theo

Leo's Pov

"I told my cousin we would be there in an hour or so." Belle groans and pushes the duvet off us.

"If we don't get up now, then we never will." She begins to pick up our clothes off the floor, chucking my jeans at me.

"Two more minutes" I plead and she ignores me. Yeah, straight up ignores me. Bitch.

Being totally honest... I did not want to leave this room. The second we step outside of room 15, is the same second where me and Belle go back to our regular relationship.

The constant bickering with minimal communication and raging sexual tension. Because apparently I'm too much of a pussy to say anything about last night. Just like her.

If she thinks this was a one time thing, then she has another thing coming.

There will be many, many nights just like that one, if not better than last night.

She shouts at me from the bathroom. "Maxwell! If you don't get your ass out of bed, I will go in there and drag you out." Wow, she is so sweet to me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I reluctantly slide out of bed and shove on my jeans, while Belle runs around the room, cleaning it up so the owner doesn't have to do it.

She bumps into me and tries to continue walking before I grab her by the belt loops on her shorts.

"Not so fast sweetheart. Stop trying to avoid conversation with me, because we are gonna have to talk about last night eventually." She rolls her eyes and tries to release herself from my hands.

"Not now Maxwell. I am going to be a cat mom in the next two hours." She pushes my hands off her and fixes up the bed.

"Ah yes, of course. Priorities" I say and she glares at me.

I will convince her to talk about it.... eventually, but I'll allow her to ignore me for a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle knocked three taps on the door and stood beside me. She had been talking non-stop about this damn cat, I wasn't necessarily complaining though. Listening to her talk wasn't totally unappealing.

If anything it was almost relaxing. But I knew it was just avoiding the topic of her giving me a blowjob, right after screwing each others brains out. Can't blame her I suppose.

The door flung open to my cousin standing behind it, she was from my dads side, obviously.

I had started talking to her a lot more recently. But a couple years ago we never spoke, mostly because my dad was a Grade A asshole to whoever he fancied.

"Leo!" She hugged me and then ushered us to come in.

We stood awkwardly in the doorway before I spoke. "Maria, this is belle, Belle this is Maria."

"It's great to finally meet you Belle. Leo talks about you all the time!" Maria says it all cheery and Belle's eyes widen.

"Anyway. You didn't come here for chitchat, you took the drive for a cat. Speaking of... the night in the motel wasn't too bad?" Maria asked, completely oblivious to the magnitude of that very question.

"No no, we kept ourselves... busy." I responded and Maria smiled turning around, leading us into the kitchen.

Belle elbowed me in the stomach and glared. It was discrete so Maria wouldn't see but jesus it was painful.

I leaned down and whispered so she couldn't hear me. "What, sweetheart? Orgasms in the motel not busy enough for you?"

She elbowed me even harden in my ribs and walked ahead of me, removing my hand from her waist.