Going Home pt.2

Akieva

"I hate to see you leave me" Vina said giving me one last hug before I get on my plane.

"Don't worry I would always come visit and you can do the same thing as well" I tell her.

"Did you talk to August"?

If only she knew, far as Vina know I'm moving down there with my mom. Its best if she doesn't know.

"Yeah we talk the other day" I lied, my plane was now boarding so I grab my bags smile at Vina one last time and off I went to get on the plane. A part of me want to stay and just tell August how I feel about him, I just can't see myself doing that.

Vina

After I left from the airport I went by Jarod house and the whole squad was there.

"Hey bae, where's Kieva"? He ask as he pull me into his lap.

"I just left from her, she's on her way to Atlanta".

"Atlanta? She just left"? August ask all shock.

"Yeah I thought you knew, she said she talk to you the other day".

"We did but she didn't tell me she was going back to Atlanta. I can't believe she didn't even bother calling me".

I could tell that August was upset but I thought Kieva told him. "What's going with y'all two"? Calvin ask looking confuse.

"Nothing going on with me and her we only friends, the other day she seem fine while she was out with Tonya and me".

"And who is Tonya? I can't believe you Aug. Do you not know that Keiva likes you" I got up from Jarod lap and went in the back to calm down, everything was making sense now. Keiva left because of August.

August

"Damn Aug how you not know that Keiva was feeling you" Calvin said.

I couldn't even answer him. My mind was still on Kieva, if I knew she liked me all she had to do was said something.

I pull my phone out to dail her number and it went directly to voicemail, I can't believe this man my best friend was having feelings for me and I didn't even know it.