Year 6-Chapter 108

I sit with Ron in the bedroom as Hermione leaves to go brush her teeth. I hear Fred and George laugh with Val across the hall. "I was only wondering when Harry got here." I hear Ginny ask her mum from the first floor,"what? Harry, Harry who?"

"Harry Potter,of course" Ron and I jump towards the railing,"I'd think I'd known if Harry Potter was in my house" As we enter the hall we hear a owl chirp. We peer down to see Ginny looking up at us,"Harry?" I ask,"Did someone say Harry?" Ron adds.

"Me,nosy. Is he up there with you two?" She questions to which Ron and I reply no. "Is that an owl I heard?" Hermione's voice echos from above us. "You haven't seem him,have you? Apparently, he's wandering about the house.", Ginny finishes.

"Really?" I ask a little too loudly but I hear a ,"really" answer me. I run towards the stairs too see Harry and Ginny recover from a cute moment. "Harry!" Hermione yells as she runs to him for a hug with her toothbrush still in hand. "What a lovely surprise!" Mrs Weasley exclaims as she gives him a hug,"why didn't you let us know you were coming?"

"I didn't know. Dumbledore" Harry laughs. Harry makes I contact with me and I nervousness smile and wave,"hey" "hey" he replies back. At least Ron takes some attention off of me as he strokes Hermione's cheek,"Got a bit of... toothpaste" he recovers and Hermione chuckles.

We all sit around a table as I burned a piece of parchment that I found laying on the floor,"So,when did you get here?" Harry looks at Hermione,"few days ago" she answer. He looks at me,"been staying here" I shrug. Val and I have no other family. This was our only option. "Though for a while Hermione wasn't sure if she was coming" I say as Crookshanks crawls onto my lap.

"Mum sort of lost it last week" Ron looks up at Harry,"Said Ginny and I have no business going back to Hogwarts. That it's too dangerous"

"Oh,come on" Harry sighs,"She's not alone. Even my parents and they're muggles,know something bad's happening" Hermione explains more. At least I don't have to worry about that problem.

"Anyway,Dad stepped in,told her she was being barmy,and,it took a few days but she came 'round." Ron admits. "But... This is Hogwarts we're talking about. It's Dumbledore. What could be safer?" Harry emphasize but I quickly jump in,"safe?" Look at all the stuff we've done since we got there? Have you all forgotten about Fluffy? That massive snake?" Ron laughs at me but it's all true. We haven't beem safe at all.

"There's been alot of talk recently that... Dumbledore's got a bit old" Hermione says in her serious tone making me know not to laugh.

"What Rubbish!" Harry lies,"Well, he's only...what is he?" Harry looks at Ron,as if Ron knew the answer. "150?" Ron shrugs,"give or take a few years" Hermione bursts out laughing making me laugh. I look at Harry who seems to already be looking at me.