four

7 years later  (14 year old Astrea)-"YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL IS HOME BITCHES!" I yelled entering our mansion

"YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL IS HOME BITCHES!" I yelled entering our mansion.

"RIA!" I heard Leo shout.

Just a few seconds later, I tumbled onto the ground with Leo on top, hugging the life out of me.

"E-easy th-ere b-ud-dy." I tried to reply but the hug was too tight to breathe.

"Leonid Maximov Volkov." Papa's authoritative voice held warning.

Leo released me and sheepishly muttered a 'sorry' while stepping back when he realised he was practically choking me. 

Turning towards Papa, I quickly engulf him in a big hug to which he wastes no time in hugging me back.

"Welcome back принцесса" he muttered and kissed my forehead.[ princess]

Pulling back, I was just about to ask about the four weirdos, but before I could, he said, "Rafail and Pavel are in their office. Ivan and Adrian are in school. They really wanted to skip and wait for you but they had a test today."

I nodded and begun to ask about him, "What about-"

"That boy is sulking in your room ever since. Go meet him too." he cut me off.

"Ok papa!" I yelled already running off towards their office.

Climbing two flights of stairs, I stood in front of their office.

"Hola!" I barged in without knocking.

Oops. They weren't alone, but

I don't care.

Seeing me, they stood up and rushed to give me a hug. But ended up colliding with each other.

"Yup, weirdos." I nodded my head confirming.

"Raffy!" I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you." he murmured hugging me back and placing a brotherly kiss on my forehead.

"Aw, I missed you too big oaf." 

"And what about me missy?" a voice asked, one that clearly belonged to Pavel.

Releasing the hug, which I may add, Raif was reluctant to, I turned towards Pavel, who was pouting, and engulfed him tightly, to which he immediately hugged me back.

"I had to handle those crackheads myself." he grunted in my hair.

Pulling out of the hug, I replied laughing, "I am here to help you now."

A clearing of throat brought our attention to the other person in the room.

"Santi!" I jumped onto him.

Santiago was Spanish Mafia Capo who was also very close to our family. He and his family treated me as a sister too. I love them like my own family. We meet quite often.
 His mother's famous Paella is my favourite.