14 Old acquaintance

"Whatever, tell me the details of this body and why were you trying to kill the original host?Because I could only possess people who are either sad or scared. So was he scared of you that time?"

"Actually about that." While she was talking with him. Succubi felt a human presence around them and her instinct told her to hide because the person who is around her could not see her because she was in her demon form now but Ezen was in Adrian's body and people could see him. If anyone saw him there then they can put him in jail because of entering in the forbidden area.

"Ezen we need to hide. Someone is coming this way." She clenched his hand tightly and used her power to make them invisible.

Adrian was confused and looked in the direction succubus was looking and saw an old man coming towards them.

The old man was hesitant before entering in this place because the news of this place of being haunted was very famous in this town.

If it was not for his boss's order then he would have not even looked at this place but he couldn't disobey his boss's command.

The old man checked around the area and while trembling and took out a phone from his pocket.

"Sir I checked around all the area and there is no one over here. If all work here is done then can I go home now because my shift is over?" The old man asked the person he was talking with on the phone.

The old man's face brightened after hearing the response from his boss. "Thank you so much Mr. Richardson and I hope you have a great night."

After hearing Mr. Richardson's name. Adrian remembered about the person and felt that he have had a conversation with him before.

Ronan Richardson was currently this village's mayor. But Ezen met him when he was just in his twenties. Ronan was the first person who summoned him 40 years ago when he was still trapped inside the forest.

Based on hell's rules, if anyone ever summoned a demon successfully then the demon must appear around them instantly, even if they might be in any bad condition. The hell's power will teleport them towards their summoner.

But the question was that Ezen was not some kind of normal demon who anyone could summon.

Then how did Ronan know about him?

Most of the people sell their soul or their bodies to demons but Ronan sold his whole family's life in exchange for money.

Ezen knew that how greedy he was. But it was a good thing for him only. if Ronan is so crazy for money then he can manipulate him to do anything he wants.

Ezen accepted his favor while thinking about his own benefit at that time.

But Ronan didn't stop there. Next, he wanted to be this village's mayor.

For that Ronan promised that he will give human sacrifice to him every week.

Even Ezen had no reason to deny his offer. because he was getting really weak while being trapped there. So he accepted it and made him the village's mayor.

For years he was getting his sacrifice every week as the deal stated, but then everything stopped.

Ronan stopped giving sacrifice to him anymore. Making his powers go weak again.

But then he found out the reason behind it.

He learned that Ronan had joined his hand with Isabelle.

As per her order, Ronan decided to ban anyone from entering the forbidden forest. And started rumors that if anyone went there then they will get cursed to death and also get heavily fined for entering a restricted area.