𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 53: 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠

First day of Eagle Fang training with Miyagi-Do?

Chaos.

That's the only way to describe it.

The Eagle Fangs kicked the Miyagi-Dos while we were warming up, Penis Breath got kicked into a huge rock, Chris puked in Mr. LaRusso's row boat after doing Sensei's obstacle course, Hawk even kicked a hole in the door of the dojo.

Mr. LaRusso really wasn't happy about that one...

Right now, everyone is pretty much just standing around while Sensei and Mr. LaRusso argue.

"If you don't want anything broken, then it shouldn't be here!" Sensei yelled. "It's never been a problem before!" Mr. LaRusso yelled back.

"Yeah, that's because all you do is sit around and do yoga!" Sensei continued. "It's not yoga!" Mr. LaRusso defended. "Everything we do has a purpose!"

"Everything you do is stupid!"

Mr. LaRusso laughed in annoyance to himself as he took a couple steps back. "Class is dismissed." He announced, before storming off. "Hey, you don't get to call all the shots!" Sensei pointed at Mr. LaRusso as he continued to walk away.

Sensei quietly watched Mr. LaRusso leave for another moment, before looking back to everyone.
"Class dismissed!" He yelled, before storming away in the opposite direction as Mr. LaRusso.

I heard people around me let out sighs of relief. I looked over to Miguel, who was standing beside me. "Today was..." I paused to find the words.
"Crazy." Miguel finished my thought. I nodded in agreement.

"What're we gonna do?" Sam asked, walking up to us. "I'm not sure." Miguel said, shaking his head lightly while crossing his arms over his chest. Demitri and Eli walked up to our small circle.

"It's only the first day. Everyone is still getting used to this. Let's see how tomorrow goes, then we'll figure out things from there." I said. Everyone nodded in agreement, before walking away.

I turned to head to my bag, when I saw Eli standing behind me. I jumped slightly, not expecting him to be standing there. "Oh, uh, sorry if I scared you." He apologized.

"It's fine." I laughed lightly. We stood in an awkward silence, neither of us knowing what to say. We both looked around quietly, before we spoke at the same time.

"You did good today." We said to the other at the same time.

"Thank you." We said together again.

We both chuckled. "Well, uh, I'm gonna go grab my things." I said, pointing over to my bag. "Yeah, me too." Eli said. We both took a couple steps towards our things, before we bumped into each other.

"Sorry y/n, I didn't mean to run into you." Eli apologized again. "It's fine, Eli." I smiled awkwardly, before we both turned and walked away.

I saw Miguel standing by my bag, his own bag slung around his shoulder. I walked towards my bag and picked it up off the ground.

"That was a pain to watch..." Miguel said.

"It was a pain to endure." I replied.

I threw my bag over my shoulder as Miguel and I started walking to the front of the dojo. "What's up between you two?" Miguel asked.

"We aren't used to being so friendly with each other anymore, I guess. He said a lot of things to me, and I said a lot of things to him."

Miguel nodded as he listened. "Well, I bet you guys will be back to normal soon. Remember, he's not that guy anymore. He's changing his ways." Miguel told me. "You're right, you're right." I repeated.