First day

I was driving through the highway following the google instructions so I wouldn't get lost as fast.
It took a while but I would still be early enough to clean up the daycare and stuff like that.

On the drive I think of my dream, "is the daycare really like that, like the thing I saw on my dream, if so I might need to do something."

I turn up the music, to around 48, I was hoping it would do something like drown out my thoughts so that I could be more positive but it stayed with me.

I make it to the Pizzaplex and check in. It took a while since I lost my keys there for a second.

I get inside and make my way to the daycare, with low hopes.

I came through a slide to act like a child, though I wish I put more effort into actually doing something good, or looking where the slide ended, I was now in a ball pit.

A bit mad, I attempted to leave but instead when I was almost out the curtains opened where this six foot animatronic came up and dived into the ball pit, making the balls all go up, it was actually pretty impressive.

He picked me up "HELLO NEW FRIEND, INCASE IF YOU MISSED THE SIGN, OUR RULE IS TO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON...on...on.

He seemed a bit pissed of when he got near the end of the sentence, I thought.

I started cleaning and after around 40 minutes, there we 20 more minutes before kids would start coming.

I hurried up and and 10 more minutes to restock the candies. As I was looking for the box it took a while I never really got to know where everything is, but when I came back the daycare was full with those spawns of satan, though the animatronic seemed to handle it just fine! I was puzzled.

A few more minutes later, a lid came to my desk the kid automatically looked like an annoying disobedient child.

"What happens when I turn off the lights?"  He said, forcing a deeper voice.
"You get banned from the Pizzaplex." I responded, annoyed already, I started thinking if he was actually deciding on doing it, since I don't know what happens.

He did say keep the lights on, he seemed a bit pissed off I keep thinking as I remember those few minutes.

"To be safe, keep the lights on because in  the dark you could be able to die, I'm sure you aren't afraid of dying since you have to force your voice every time you speak, we all know your secret." I say pissed.

"Whatever I'm doing it anyways!" He whined still forcing his voice though he had small voice cracks, he sounded like s dying rat.

"I mean, what happens next goes in your story we got cameras here so go for it."

He looked at me shocked, he ran away to his group of little idiots.

I took my mind off of it, but instead they run up to me and ask where the lights are.

"I may not say that, it's not your role to turn the lights off and on it's mine, if you would like to be little disobedient children, we'll call your parents and you will be permantly banned."