C h a p t e r 74

Chapter 74 : MadelynFriday, September 10th, 2021

Friday, September 10th, 2021

I swear I could cry from how happy I am, the reassurance that they loved me back burning true not just in their words but in their touch as well.

In fact, I did cry when Caleb scooped me up into his arms similarly to the way Xavier did a week ago, just holding me and failing to hide the biggest smile on his face.

For the first time in twenty three years, I think I finally understand what it feels like to have a home, and while I'd always imagined it as a house with four walls, it turned out to be the embrace of three men instead.

No words could describe the way I was feeling right now, but content was a pretty good second.

"I love you too, darling." Caleb whispers into my hair, the warm press of Alec's body appearing at my back. "And I hope you also know my name is being tattooed onto your ass now whether you like it or not."

I pulled back teary eyed as I laughed, and as if for good measure he grabbed a handful of my backside playfully yet more than serious at the same time.

It felt so good just seeing all of them happy like this, and I damn near choked on air when Xavier tried to tickle the side of my body his name was on, falling back into a fit of giggles as I tried to kick him in retaliation.

"I hate you." I gasped when the other two ganged up on me as well, my hips trying to twist away from their touch.

"Liar." Alec smiles when he ends up pinning me down on my back, kissing me because we both knew what was true. I don't think I'd ever truly experienced a love like ours until now.

It was so easy to just get lost in all of them, and I feel like that's what happened for the majority of the night that led to us all naked in the hot tub off of Alec's room, almost a bottle into the champagne Caleb popped open.

"Come on, you have to tell me something." I laughed when Xavier suddenly pulled me into his lap, the blue lights colouring the water fading to a faint purple.

My head easily rested against the hard muscle of his shoulder, but it was more than comfortable with his hands wrapping around my middle.

I almost became breathless when his thumb slowly stroked over my left hip, but he wasn't even looking as he did it. The action just seemed natural now.

"Well I could tell you how beautiful you look right now." Alec smiles in full sincerity, his eyes thoughtfully dropping down to my lips as I squirmed until Xavier was forced to tighten his arms around me. "I could tell you that your smile is one of my favourite sights or the fact that the little blush across your cheeks right now makes me want to do very sinful things to see if I can make it deepen."

He was teasing both me and Xavier as he let out a pained groan, forcing my movements to stop all together. We were done with sex for tonight, but I had to bite my cheek to stop from smirking at the fact Xavier's dick very clearly didn't get the message.