IV

Adrian.P.O.V.

My hand was still on his waist. We stared at each other for a second too long. I swear, his eyes shone.

ME: "Can I...Can I hug you?"

He nodded and clunged completely to me. Our bodies were touching. I leaned my head against his chest and hugged him tightly. I felt one of his hands on my neck and the other around my body hugging me. He started stroking my neck and raised his hand towards my hair.
Should I say something? I felt so good, I don't know what I could say at all. I wanted this to last forever. I didn't even hope Erick would give me a hug back. And especially not a hug like this.

ERICK: "Don't do this with anyone but me."

ME: "Fine."

I said "fine", but I didn't really understand what he meant by that. Does he mean just the friends way or not? It's so hard to understand all this when you're already best friends. But I don't care. I want us to stay like this as long as we can.

I opened my eyes and slowly woke up. I felt pressure on myself and realized that we are still in the same position as yesterday. I smiled.

I touched his perfect face with my hand and moved closer. How can someone be so beautiful?

ERICK: "Do I have something on my face again?"

ME: "Shit! You're awake!"

I stepped back.

ERICK: "Why are you screaming ?!"

ME: "Because...Because I..."

And than...It happened again.I swear, I will never come to his house again. It was morning and we slept together.It's normal that my body is reacting.I can't fucking believe...This is second time!

ME: "I need to pee."

ERICK: "The last time you did that, it was something completely different."

ME: "I was just pranking you!"

ERICK: "Yeah, right..."

Okay, this is getting kinda hard and weird.

ME: "Fuck, sorry, I have to..."

I ran to the bathroom again. I immediately took off my pants and started masturbating. Oh, God...

ERICK: "Do you realize that I'm also a man and that I understand what's going on ?!"

ME: "Ahh...Shut up!"

ERICK: "Fuck, I didn't know you were more horny then me!"

ME: "I...ahh am not"

ERICK: "Do you need help ?!"

Shit. The same second I imagined him helping me cum, I reached the limit and just waited to cum. I moaned when it came to that part and I felt perfect relief.

ME: "Ahh I'm done."

I washed my hands and then got out. When I got out, I accidentally collided with Erick.

Hell, universe, are you challenging me? I swear, I won't be able to last much longer. I'll kiss him if he gets this close one more time. It's just stronger than me.

I looked down at his lips. They were a little apart. I quickly looked away to restrain myself.

ERICK: "Why do you keep avoiding looking at me?"

Do you really want to be kissed so hard?

ME: "What?...I'm not."

ERICK: "Then look at me."

He said that but I was a little unsure if I should do it. At that moment, I felt his hand on my face. Oh my God.
The same second my face turned red and my heart started beating like crazy.

He slowly raised my head so that I was looking at him and I uncertainly turned my eyes towards him.

ME: "What are you doing?"

ERICK: "I just want to look at you."

ME: "But why? Isn't it weird?"

ERICK: "Because you're pretty."

I swear, I need so little to lose control and throw him on the bed.

ERICK: "Why are you so shy all of a sudden?"

He figured me out.

ME: "Because...you're too close."

ERICK: "Really? Am I?"

He took another step toward me and now his face was only inches away.

Why did he get so close to me? Friends don't do that. At least not like this.

ME: "Yeah...you are."

ERICK: "Well, then why don't you move?"

ME: "Why would I?"

ERICK: "You don't look like you want it."

ME: "No...It's not that."

I was just scared. I don't know if he's serious. He's always kidding me. What if it's just a prank because he thinks I pranked him in the bathroom yesterday? I didn't dare tell him or do the same.

ERICK: "Is it weird?"

ME: "I don't know...What are you doing, Erick?"

ERICK: "Ugh...Nothing.Forget it."

He stepped back. It doesn't look like he's kidding. Shit.I can't believe I'm doing this.

ME: "Wait."

I grabbed his wrist and approached him.

ME: "I didn't mean it like that. I just want to know what you are doing."

ERICK: "Nothing. Can't I get close to you?"

ME: "You can, ofcourse."

ERICK: "Then, why?"

ME: "You were too close, Erick."

ERICK: "Then why didn't you back off, if it's bother you?"

ME: "I didn't say it bothered me, I just asked why."

ERICK: "So, you're okay with this?"

He approached me and we were only a few inches apart.

ME: "Yeah, I am."

I took a step towards him and our lips almost touched. Fuck...I can't believe this is happening.

ERICK: "Are you sure?"

He said softly and at that moment I felt his hand over mine.

ME: "Yes."

I intertwined our fingers and looked back at him.