Chapter 2 - A Lion's Heart and a Blue Star

"Graypaw, who are these cats?" Bluestar meowed. "Why have you been attacking kittypets? You're supposed to be a watchful ThunderClan apprentice, not a battle-hungry killer. StarClan knows the Clans have had enough of those in the past."

Tiny realized that Bluestar was rather eerily foretelling the future, though he doubted she knew. He felt empty and hollow from the fading of Bluestar's ghost. She had been wise. Tiny dropped onto his paws, lowering his head to her and tucking his tail in submission. "We... wandered into the forest. We did not think other cats lived here," he said. His nose twitched. The air here smelled fresh, unlike that of the Twolegplace. 

"You come here to hunt for sport. We hunt to survive," Bluestar hissed at Rusty, replying to something he'd meowed on the quiet.

"I had not thought of it that way before. I will not hunt here again," Rusty spoke up.

"You are very interesting kittypets," Bluestar mewed. "I've not seen any kittypets turn and fight before. And never in all my moons did I think one would ever attack one of us ThunderClan cats. Tell me... how would you like to join ThunderClan?"

A golden tom burst of out of the bushes. "Graypaw! There you ar-" the tom's yowl was cut of by a sharp tail flick from Bluestar.

"Lionheart, I've offered for these two cats to join ThunderClan."

"It's a privilege," the large tom growled. 

"Well?" Bluestar mewed. "Do you accept?"

Tiny stepped forward. "Yes, we do."

He would learn to grow and change with his brother in this new life, a life he was sure he'd come to love.