15.

Charlotte's POV:
Anna and I are sat at the dining table having breakfast that she made. I was watching her while she was making it. I'm not gonna lie, it turned me on, a lot and I mean a lot.

I kept on taking glances at my beautiful girlfriend while she was eating, just thinking of how lucky I am to have her when she's just perfect in so many ways.

My parents are probably arriving today so that's quite annoying because we're not going to be able to have sex but I don't care about that much even though I'm complaining about it.

"What are you staring at?" Anna asked making me drift out of my gaze. "Nothing" I blurted out as she smirked at me. "Really?" I nodded my head.

"Yep, I'm not staring at anything" she looked down with a smirk still on her face, looking at her plate that still had some food on. "Okay, okay, I'm staring at my beautiful girlfriend that's sitting in front of me".

Anna, looked up at me as the smirk faded away. "And who is this girl that you call 'beautiful'" she asked trying to tease me even though she knows that I'm talking about her.

"Well she's got blonde hair, she's got these beautiful blue eyes that I could stare into all day and not get bored of, massive dick that is very attractive, her smile brightens up my day, and we have the best sex ever".

Anna, laughed at the last thing I said as she shook her head lightly. "Well this girl sounds like a keeper" she said with a smile on her face making my heart melt. "She really is".

———

"Mom.." I excitedly said as I opened the door after hearing a knock. I hugged her immediately. ".. Father" I continued then hugged him and, Roland.

"We've missed you" my mom said after I finished greeting them. "I missed you all too, even though I only saw you a few days ago" my parents laughed including, Roland.

"Come in" everyone walked in and saw, Anna sitting on the couch, my parents greeted her with a hug. "Thank you, Anna" my mom said to her, making her smile. She nodded her head and backed away from the hug.

"Of course, Sarah. We've actually got some news for you all" my father's eyes went wide looking shocked. I'm really excited to tell them that my beautiful girl is now my girlfriend.

"Yeah, how about we get you a drink then we'll have a talk" I said to both of my parents as I looked at them. I walked over to, Anna then we went into the kitchen as everyone followed behind us.

Anna and I went over to the espresso machine and started to get the drinks ready for them. She did most of the work because she wouldn't let me.

"Come on, Anna, at least let me do something" she pouted at me then looked behind her, looking at my parents then slapped my ass making me chuckle after she did it.

"Okay, can you get me the milk?" I nodded my head then went over to the fridge, getting the carton out. I walked back over to, Anna and leaned over her from the back as I wrapped my other arm around her waist.

"Cheeky" she said making me laugh again. Anna, poured the milk into my parents coffee's then stirred it. "Done" I picked one cup up and went over to my dad, placing it in front of him as she did the same for my mom.

Anna and I sat down on a chair in front of my parents while, Roland was basically sitting next to, Anna at the side part our circular kitchen table.

I held onto my girls hand as I felt myself get a little anxious but it wasn't too noticeable. Anna and I took a deep breath as I let her tell my parents the extremely exciting news.

"Yesterday, I asked, Charlotte to be my girlfriend and she said 'yes'" my mom had a huge smile on her face as she was looking at us. My dad looked like as if he was cool with it but not showing emotions, typical male. Roland, on the other hand, spat his drink out of his mouth, which he got for himself earlier.

"What do you think?" I asked looking at my parents and, Roland, want to know how they all feel about us dating. "I'm so excited for you both" my mom spoke up. I smiled at her as I nodded my head then looked at my dad, signaling it was his turn to speak.

"What your mother said, I couldn't be anymore happier for you both" I nodded my head still smiling, feeling the nerves turn into excitement from what they are saying.

"I think it's cool. I can tell, Anna makes you happy so if this is what you want, I'm really excited for you both" Roland said as he finally smiled at us.

My mom stood up after taking a sip of her coffee and walked around to us, hugging, Anna and I tightly still smiling widely. i'm so glad that this went well.

I pulled away from the hug after it lasting for a minute. "I love you, mom" she wrapped her arms around me again, not wanting to let go, making me laugh. "I love you too, sweetheart" she said in the crook of my neck that was covered from my hair.

———

Anna's POV:
Charlotte and I are in her bedroom playing fortnite, it's her first time playing the game but I've taught her everything that she needed to know about it.

"Fuck you" she shouted as someone killed her character. "You good?" she looked at me and smiled. "Of course I am" I laughed at how her tone switched. "Then don't shout, it's bursting my eardrums" Charlotte, chuckled at what I said.

"Sorry" after that, Roland came walking into her room without knocking. "Hey sis and her lover" I laughed at what he said to us as he jumped onto the bed, looking at the television screen.

"Wanna join?" I asked, he nodded his head. "Yes please" I handed, Roland my controller so he could play with his sister.

I kissed, Charlotte's forehead. "I'm going for a shower, I'll be back with you soon" she gave me puppy dog eyes. "Okay" I connected my lips to her then disconnecting them before getting off of the bed.

I went to my bedroom and got into the shower, just thinking of how much I love her. We haven't expressed those feelings yet, but I'm waiting for the perfect timing, on a special day.

she truly is the love of my life and i want her know that. I couldn't stop thinking of her smile that lights up my day and the way that her eyes sparkle every time we look at each other. i love her so fucking much.

I feel like I can't express my feelings, because there's so much that I like and love about her. She's just so perfect that I feel like I don't deserve her but I know that I'm the best person for her to be with. There's some god awful people out there and I want to protect her from every single one of them.