Chapter 26: Amelia

Chapter 26: Amelia

I opened my eyes to see Xavier staring down at me with a soft smile.

"Hey" He whispered before grabbing my waist and pushing me up against him. My hands inmediatley flew to my stomach.

"Are you alright?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said and he nodded.

"Can we just lay like this, for a few minutes?" I ask hesitantly.

"Of course, baby" He smirked and drew me even closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and placed my hand on his abs.

I can't help but wonder what if he doesn't want this baby, I won't be with him like this anymore.

'He will never do that' Emily whispered sadly.

I don't know what he will do. I'm just preparing myself and if he actually does that then I won't be so broken.

I looked at Xavier through my lashes to see him already looking at me. "What's going on?" He asked turning to face me.

I couldn't keep lying to him but I wasn't ready to tell him yet. "I'll tell you soon" I whispered kissing his cheek.

He sighed and and pressed his lips against mine. He moved away before anyone of us could deepen the kiss. "It's ok, as long as your feeling alright I can wait until you're ready" He whispered before running his hands through my hair.

"Thank you" I whispered back and he nodded.

"I forgot to tell you that my parents are stopping by to have dinner" As he said that, my eyes widend.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I almost yelled.

"It's not that important" Xavier shrugged.

"Not important? I have to check what to wear and get ready. I'll probably need to wash my hair too" I muttered to myself.

I already know them but it doesn't mean that I'm just gonna start wearing sweatpants around them. They are probably in second place of the list of people I have to impress. The first is Xavier, of course.

"It's okay, just wear a dress and done" I groaned at his words.

"It's not that simple" He obviously doesn't know what it's like to be a girl.

°.°.°.°

It was time for dinner and I was finally finished.

Xavier picked me out a black dress that had sunflowers decorating it, I accompanied it with his necklace and small black heels.

"I think I've ran out of compliments to give you" Xavier muttered scratching the back of his head once he saw me.

"It's okay" I laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek.

I walked ahead of him and heard him growl softly. I was pushed back into the wall. Xavier pressed his lower half on mine and nuzzled his head on my neck. "You're a natural tease" His husky voice said, making me shiver. He quickly pulled away and pressed his lips on mine desperately.

After a while of kissing we both broke apart. "We should" I breathed heavily before finishing "Probably go downstairs" I feel as if I've just been in a triathlon.

"Yeah, we should do that" He said fixing his shirt while I ran my hands through my hair. When we looked like we did not just have a makeout session, we walked downstairs.

Amelia and Harry were already seated with Lana and Ryan. Mom and dad were on the other side of the table and Justin and Leah were seated with little Jason.

The food was already on the table but no one was eating. I guess they were waiting for us.

"Thank god, I thought we were going to die from hunger" Lana exclaimed taking a piece of bread and shoving it into her mouth.

"I'm sorry, but we got a bit distracted" Xavier announced with a smirk and I felt my whole face become red.

Everybody started laughing and I hid behind Xavier but that only made them laugh harder. It wasn't even funny!

When they were finally done laughing I sat next to Amelia while Xavier sat beside me and intertwined our hands under the table.

We began eating until I started to feel sick. I knew exactly where this was going.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I whispered to Xavier and he looked at me concerned.

"Emma, you look a bit pale" He commented, he trailed his hand by the side of my face, inspecting it.

"Yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom" I whispered again, standing up and leaving the room.

Once I got to the bathroom I emptied my stomach into the toilet. Two hands took my hair from my face and kept them behind my back. I turned around expecting to see Xavier but was met with Amelia standing there with a soft smile.

"How far along are you?" She asked and I almost choked on my own spit. I quickly whipped my mouth with a towel and looked at her.

"Almost a month. How did you know?" No one had figured it out except Amelia right now.

"I was pregnant too, I know what happens" She said with a shrug and then continued "But why doesn't Xavier know?".

"I'm just scared" I stopped taking a big breath and then continued "Scared of his reaction, scared of him rejecting me, scared that he will find someone else. I'm just so scared about what's going to happen in the future. What if something happens to my baby? Or if Ethan makes me raise it with him or worse kill it" I didn't know that I was crying until a hand wiped away my tears.

Amelia looked at me with a small smile before sitting down on the floor making me follow.

"Emma, I know Xavier and he is the most responsible and caring person I have ever met. Don't worry about him rejecting you or finding someone else because he won't. I'm going to tell you something but it has to be a secret" She raised her eyebrows and I nodded in agreement.

"When he turned 16 and was bound to become Alpha, he started going through packs trying to find his mate. After visiting all the packs of America he stopped and started snapping at everybody. He thought that his mate was dead. By then he was already Alpha so it made him dangerous. It took me 2 hours to get him out of his office and convinced him that maybe you were on a trip or not 16 yet. Once he found you, he didn't shut up. He kept on going about how he would protect you from Ethan and anyone else who will try to take you away from him." My heart was warmed and tingles were running everywhere on my body.

"But he said he didn't want kids right now" My mouth spoke before I could think.

I should start processing things in my head before I talk.

"He will always want kids with you, no matter the time or place even if it's the worst one" She said with a grin. "But just tell him before he finds out by himself".

"I will, thank you so much, Amelia" I said giving her a small in return.

"You could always thank me with Pizza Hut, just saying" She muttered and left the room. Leaving me in my own thoughts.

I know exactly what I'm going to do.

I'm going to tell him.

And after that, I am getting this woman some pizza.

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small compared to what lies withing us"

- Ralph Waldo Emerson