seijoh tune shop I

You asked Oikawa to take you home that night. He agreed, only if he could stop by the Seijoh Tune Shop on the way since it was only a few miles away from your apartment. Oikawa mentioned that Iwaizumi worked tonight, closing up the shop with most of the members of the Seijoh Brawlers. It was a chance for you to meet the men of his gang—the ones he spent the most time with, aside from Kuroo and Kita.

Oikawa had let you use his washer and dryer to clean the clothes you had on last night. When you both left his condo, Oikawa had on his signature look—his Seijoh Brawlers bomber jacket, a turquoise-colored t-shirt and slim tapered black jeans. You stayed wearing the same thing as yesterday, not knowing you were going to stay the night.

Just like all the other times, you both entered the condominium parking garage and walked over to his Mazda RX-7, watching Oikawa open the door for you again. You touched his shoulder, sliding your left hand across his chest as you sat low in the seat, smirking to yourself. Once your left foot was in the car, he shut the passenger side door and walked over to the other side. He swung the driver's side door open and got in, strapping himself into his seat and turning on the ignition.

"Buckle up."

He shot you his infamous smirk, pinching his eyebrows together as the car rumbled beneath you both. Once you grabbed the seatbelt and buckled in, Oikawa turned his body towards you, placing his left hand behind your seat while looking out the back window. He revved the car, the sound echoing into the parking garage before he pulled out of his parking space. Oikawa shifted into first gear, the sound of his engine rumbling as he descended down a ramp and onto the street.

It was dark outside already, the moon fully out and faint stars shining in the deep violet sky. Oikawa rolled down the windows, letting the full gust of air blow into the car as he drove down the street. A loud 90's beat-type song boomed in the back of his car, the aura of the night filled with false nostalgia.

" 'Cause I will be a freak until the day, until the dawn... "

He rested his right hand on the top of the steering wheel, grasped your right hand with his left, entangling his fingers with yours. He held it tightly, not letting go even when he shifted the gear stick.

Oikawa slipped his hand over on top of yours, intertwining his fingers as he moved your hand to touch the gear stick, swiftly shifting it up and then down. He pressed down on the clutch, revving his engine as he sped down the street. You felt the rumble of the car through the gear stick before he picked up your hand again, placing his palm against yours.

He looked over at you with a smirk on his face, pressing on the gas pedal and accelerating the car. The gust of wind flew some strands of your hair in multiple directions as Oikawa entered a tunnel, the lights shining quickly throughout the inside of the car. He placed your hand on top of the gear stick, guiding your hand to shift up to a higher drive as he accelerated into the night.

You stuck your hand out the window, keeping it level with the wind as you felt the cold air swipe through your skin, the heat of your hand quickly disappearing away. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes, your left arm resting against the edge of the rolled down window while your right hand intertwined with Oikawa's. He grazed the tip of his thumb over yours before gently caressing the area between your thumb and wrist.

You felt at peace in a stark contrast from yesterday. Passion, attraction and desire—everything similar ran through your emotions as you felt an exciting feeling grow in the pit of your stomach every time you glanced at Oikawa. You were quickly falling for him, and it was very obvious he had quickly fallen for you too.

Within a few minutes, Oikawa rolled up to a large warehouse garage situated on the edge of Shinjuku. The turquoise neon lights read Seijoh Tune Shop, all the letters capitalized with the font slanted slightly to the right. The front of the building was surrounded by white cars, all different models that you recognized from the downtown Tokyo street race. The closest car to the building was Iwaizumi's Subaru WRX STI, noticing he was fixing up another white car inside the open garage door.