seijoh tune shop II

When Iwaizumi left the parking lot, his engine revving into the night as he sped down the street. Oikawa walked out and brought his car into the shop, slowly driving up the RX-7 into the spot next to the white 1995 Toyota MR2 Iwaizumi and the others were working on.

As Oikawa turned off the headlights and the engine, he stepped out and plopped his keys down on a tool bench. Shutting the car door and walking over to the front of the garage, he pressed a small red button and watched the garage door close down with the screech echoing throughout the building.

You leaned on the front of his car and crossed your legs, turning your head over your shoulder to look back at Oikawa. He glanced in your direction and smiled softly, his eyes hooded down as walked over to his car slowly, situating himself close to you.

He tilted your chin up as you rested your hands behind your body, placing them firmly on the hood of his car. Oikawa leaned in, placing a small, sensual kiss on your lips with your chin still resting between his thumb and index finger. Both of you closed your eyes, heads tilted to the side as you slowly kissed him back with your lips moving to the rhythm of his.

Oikawa pulled back and stared straight into your eyes, the reflection of his face mirroring back to him in your dilated pupils. He quickly licked his bottom lip, bringing back his tongue into his mouth slowly as he released his grip from your chin. Turning around, he walked to a nearby workbench and opened the drawers, sorting through the tools.

"Nice shop you have here." You tilted your head, tapping your fingers along the smooth surface of his car hood. "How long have you had it?"

"A year after I moved to Tokyo," Oikawa asked, his hands still searching through the drawers. He pulled out an impact wrench, pressing on the trigger as he tested the automatic tool. "DK actually helped me set it up, believe it or not."

"What did you do before that?" You watched him whir the impact wrench, a high-pitched squeal erupting from the tip as it rotated clockwise.

"Remember Sly Fox? I worked with him, alongside DK... we did some... business." Oikawa's voice remained monotone as he picked up a car jack between two workbenches and situated it under his car. "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell you this since it's not my business, but Leia... she's—"

"—the daughter of the Sakanoshita clan? Yeah, she told me." You interrupted while you got up from the hood of his car, clapping the dust off your hands. "She kinda... told me a lot about you."

"Oh..." Oikawa crouched down between his passenger side door, lifting up the front of the RX-7 with the car jack. He manually cranked the lever as his car slowly lifted up until his front wheels were off the ground. "What else did she tell you already?"

"She told me about your past connections to the Sakanoshita clan... and that you still run the same kind of business you did back then." Your voice became quiet, not knowing if you were already walking on eggshells.

"She's right... I just didn't know if you had already known or not." Oikawa kept his eyes on unscrewing the lug nuts off his tire in a star pattern, not turning his head back to converse. "I guess since you're still here with me, I assume you're not fazed by it?"

"Why would I be?" You crossed your arms in front of your chest, looking down at the ground. At this moment, you felt a chill run through your body, not sure if it was due to the temperature of the tune shop or the mood of the conversation.

"I don't know... people would usually be afraid of me by this point. Everyone knows what I've done already." Oikawa's voice became faint and melancholic like he was ashamed of himself. He spoke slowly, the words just barely escaping off his tongue. When he grabbed his tire off the front left wheel axle, his head turned to your direction. "Did she say anything about how I met DK?"