|I still do - Werewolf Cookie

Requested! Thank you :)
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Angst to fluff??Gender NeutralReally short oneshot‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Angst to fluff??
Gender Neutral
Really short oneshot
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

You were standing waiting for someone, you saw someone running towards you.

"Werewolf Cookie!-"

"Why did you do it?!" Werewolf Cookie yelled, his face in anger.

"Huh? What do you mean? I never did anything!" You crossed your arms in defense of disagreement.

You two yelled at eachother. You were so confused on what did you did wrong, did you do something wrong? You exactly didn't know what the problem was. But all you know you were super angry at Werewolf Cookie for not giving you a reason why.

Werewolf Cookie was stressed that he transformed to his actual form, he charged at you, you without knowing but shouted back.

His claws charging at you, you sobbed you were so dizzy and continue to cry and felt unconscious.

Werewolf Cookie stood. He accidentally hurt you by blind anger. There was alot of thoughts on his head, he was supposed to protect you, not hurt you. He didn't even know what to do, he thought you hated him now.

Your eyes shot open, your eyes was still adjusting the light. You saw some Cookies looking down at you..

"Ugh... What happened? What planet are we on?" You asked.

"It looks like their awake! And what do you mean what planet? Anyways, I healed you, we saw you unconscious and I healed you." They said proudly.

You sat up properly to see some Cookies.. wouldn't be surprised.

"Custard Cookie..?"

"Yep! That's right! And that's king to you." He giggled.

You chuckled at him, you suddenly remembering Werewolf Cookie.

You shot up standing and dusting some dirt off your clothes. You thanked them and ran off.

"That was weird.. do you think they'll be okay?" Strawberry Cookie said.

"I'm sure, their brave!" Gingerbrave spoke back.

You were running off to where you met earlier, you didnt see Werewolf Cookie.

"Huh.. his not here.. I'll look around." Talking to nobody, but you.

After some time finding him. You heard a howl.

An imaginary bulb lit above your head, and you decided to follow the howl.

You saw Werewolf Cookie sitting nearby a lake, you awkwardly walk up to him.

You sat down, "Hey, I'm okay. So please don't worry about me." You reassured him.

He was about to say something, but you grasped onto him and say reassuring things, sweet things to him.

While the day was over, moon shining over you two, the water shimmering. You two still loved eachother.
Maybe, it a mistake after all.
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵