𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

011. 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

today i had my first date with clay.

i had worked many extra shifts for me to be able to buy a nice dress.

i was wearing a dark-ish green silver dress that was a bit above my knee with some jewelry and heels.

i get a text from clay reading 'i'm outside pretty girl :)'

i smile to myself and hurry down the stairs. i look at myself once more in the mirror, fixing my hair.

i open the door to see a smiling clay with a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear.

"for you!" he smiles. he looks me up and down, eyes widening. "woah."

i take the bouquet and teddy bear. "thank you!"

i quickly place the teddy bear on the couch, putting the flowers in an extra flower vase i had laying around.

"ready?" he asks as i step outside, locking the door.

"always."

꒰ ‧ ‧₊˚ time skip ₊˚ˑ ⊹ ꒱

as we headed towards the restaurant inside clay's car, i noticed how we were going to a very expensive looking restaurant.

"why are we going to this restaurant?"

"did you think we would go to panera or something?"

i nod, making him laugh lightly.

"you're something else."

i scoff as a worker comes toward us in the car. clay gets out of the car, handing the man the keys.

as i was about to get out of the car clay runs over to my door. "wait!"

i pause in confusion but a smile creeps into my face when clay opens the door for me.

"now you can go." he smiles.

we walk inside the restaurant, a waitress waiting by the door.

"do you have a reservation?"

"yes, a table for two for clay."

she nods. "follow me please."

we go to a table by the window that had flowers outside.

"did you reserve this exact table for us?"

"yeah, how'd you know?"

"well i see the flowers hanging out the window are some of my favorites," i said as we sat down, thanking the waitress as she hands us our menus. "and i know how reservations work."

after we ordered some food we were talking when i noticed how the other table's had roses on their table while ours had lily's, lilacs, and pink roses, my favorite flowers.

"clay."

"yes?"

"was this the only reason sapnap asked for my top three favorite flowers?"

he blushed light and turned his head away from me, rubbing the back of his neck.

"maybe." he muttered.

I smiles and looked at the flowers. "thank you, i love them."

after a while we had gotten our food, making a conversation all along. i found it pretty easy to make conversation with clay, i could talk to him for hours.