26

——

——

TODAY.

Was our last day in Seattle, tonight we'll all be flying back to Korea.

Jungwon, the boys and I said our goodbyes to Ej,K and Nicholas. Now we were all packing up to leave.

"So...my plan worked didn't it?" A sweet voice appeared in the distance, we all faced Mrs.Park and stared in confusion.

"When Yeeun and Sunghoon were on bad terms, I put them in a room together on purpose. The rooms were never locked, I just said that so you guys would spend your time together and make up. And it worked out smoothly...didn't it?" She grinned, tinted blush appeared on both of their faces. Sunghoon and Yeeun.

Resulting the rest to burst into laughter, "I'm glad everything is good between you two, visit us often. I'm going to miss you all." She gave her last hug to us before we all got into the bus to leave for the airport.

—— WAY TO THE AIRPORT

"Ahh I'm going to miss America, I got so much shopping done here even though miss said not to. I'm glad she considered it." I sighed, Jungwon just snickered. "You're forgetting something."

"What?"

His lips hit the lobe of my ear, "Someone is afraid of planes." He teased.

Oh.my.god

HE REMINDED ME, THAT STUPID JERK. "I forgot about it, why would you remind me?!" I shouted, creating attention from all of our classmates on the bus.

"What are you all staring at?" I sneered, all of them averted their eyes from us. "Chill, why so scared when you can hold onto me all night? I won't complain." He said smugly, who does he think he is?

"Get away, you're annoying me. I'm going to sit with Yeeun."

"I don't think you want that, you're just flustered. I could tell by how fast your heart is beating." He placed his hand near my chest, my heart was beating even faster.

"Is this what happens when I tease you, you seem extremely flustered...Hmm rim?"

I gulped, yanking his hand away from me. I'm going to get him back one day, I'm not joking. "Quit playing around."

After getting through the security system, I waited in the big line to get into the plane. "Am I pushing your buttons too much? I'm sorry, I won't do that anymore but let me sit with you please??" He begged like a cute kitten, how could I refuse?

"Fine." I tried to act serious but ended up giggling a bit, what's wrong with me.

And so we sat next to each other, I took the window seat and he took the seat right next to me. "Be a good person, wear this sleeping mask. and get the fuck to sleep, don't bother me." I sardonically warned him, putting the mask on him.

"Whatever you say lovely." He cooed, snuggling up in the blanket that was put on the passengers carry on package.

As night passed, I started to feel bored over watching movies on the screen. I turned off the screen in front of me and shut my eyes in attempt to sleep.

No matter how hard I tried to fall asleep, it just wasn't working. My neck was stiff and my head was banging.

I placed my head on Jungwon's shoulder to reduce the stiffness in my neck and in hopes of finally falling asleep.

I could hear Jungwon emit low groans from his mouth, nuzzling his head on top of mine. I felt his fingers caress over my hand, forming into an intertwine.

Jangmi told me it was a habit of his when traveling on a plane.

I look down at our connected hands and smiled, Jungwon...you might be annoying...but you sure are Cute <3

——-