Chapter Seventeen- Your call

HEY! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!!!! I now it is a bit late but here is your present. Also! not sure how of you are grey's fans but i love the show. and if you are then you should now the person above. ↑

It has been 3 days since the whole incident with me being kicked out. And everything has gone back to normal, well as normal as things can be in dauntless. I have had 2 fights in the last 3 days and have lost both. I'm still under the red line and at this point I'm going to end up being factionless anyway. I haven't seen Eric really at all since I got back. Which I'm ok with because I'm not sure whether to be mad at him or thank him. Because on one hand he did save me from being factionless, but also I would never have been in the situation if he had just told Christina in the first place.

I sigh as I sit down with my friends. "I'm not looking forward to fighting. I'm going to lose again" I pout. Cole chuckles.

"With that poor attitude you will|" he says

I shrug and continue to eat. "You know what we should do after?" Sierra says with her mouth full. I lift my eyebrows at her "we should get tattoos" she says.

I sit up excited by this idea, "can I pierce my ears!?" I ask excitedly, she smirks. And nods. "Sounds good to me," I say smiling.

My friends laugh. "Come on Mer, we have to get to training" Cassy says standing up. I get up and we all head to the training room.

When we get there Lauren and Christina get straight to the point "Ok guys, let's continue the fights." Lauren says.

Christina looks at a list in her hand, at the same time that I look at the chalk board for the first time today. "Mer Vs Zavior" Christina yells. My eyes widen and my head snaps to Christina.

"Are they trying to kill you?" Cassy, whispers yells.

I swallow before walking to the mat, I slip my boots off and meet Zavior half way.

"Not so tough now stiff, without your little friends protecting you?" He taunts me.

"How's your noise, Zavoir?" I taunt back. Getting into a fighting stance. He glares and gets into a fighting stance too.

Before Christina or Lauren can tell us to start, Zavior takes a step and tries to punch. I block it and punch him in the gut. He grunts, taking a step back. Well he is off balance I punch him in the jaw. He stumbles again and I go to kick him but he grabs my leg and yanks it. I fall and smash my head on the mat. I groan and turn over. I go to get up but Zavior gets on my stomach and goes to punch me. I dodge him. He does it again and I dodge him again. This happens a few times until I think he is weak and I go to get him off the same way I got Eric off when we fought on the roof. But when I lift my hips he sees it coming he grabs my hips and digs his thumbs into my sides. I let out a scream and before I know what is happening he lands a punch right in my jaw, and another and another. I start seeing black just when he gets off of me. I start to get up but he kicks me down. And before I process anything he smashes my head and I'm out.

Cassy POV.

I sigh and rub my hands over my face. I hate to admit it, but Mer was right. At this point if she keeps losing she will be out of here sooner than we want.

"I'll get her," Cole says, putting a hand on my shoulder. I nod. Sierra gives me a side hug. I think in the last few days she has warmed back up to Mer, and cares for her like she did before the whole misunderstanding of Mer skipping. She isn't as close to her as me or even as close as Cole is but that's ok. As long as they can get along.

Cole carries out a very unconscious Mer and I walk over to Christina. "Can I go? Since I'm done with my fight and Coles done his." I ask.

She smiles, "Ya go ahead" she says. I start to leave when Christina speaks up again "Cassy. I can see you care about her, so as her friend you need to push her. Train with her every hour, push, push, push. Because otherwise she isn't going to make it."