Return to Mystic Falls

Hiya guys! I wanted to thank you all for 100k reads! I had no idea that this story would grow so fast but I'm thrilled! 

Thank you for all of your support and here's a new chapter to make your day better! 

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

P.S. If you have any special wishes let me know and I'll see if I can make them happen!

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

So, here I am. Stuck in a situation which I would rather avoid, well more like avoid at all costs. I'm sitting between Rebekah and Stefan, and the awkwardness is killing me. Rebekah doesn't know how to speak with humanity-less Stefan so she's making small talk. Seriously Rebekah, what happened to you? Why are you doing this to me?!

Anyhow, I'm stuck in a back seat of a car while the two of them talk or something. I sent Rebekah to give Elena's blood to Nik, which she childishly refused to do. Rude! After my constant complaints, she finally caved in and compelled someone to do it. Luckily he got the package or else I would most likely go crazy since he would wreak havoc in, the not so mystical, Mystic Falls.

I spent the whole trip watching the horizon and trying to tune out Rebekah and Stefan, the keyword being 'trying'. I contemplated jumping out of the car and walking the whole way home, but luck was on my side and Stefan parked the car in front of my house. 

I jumped out immediately yelling "Freedom! Finally!" Rebekah rolled her eyes, while Stefan looked at me emotionlessly, which made sense since he had no emotions at the moment. 

I grinned and walked towards my home "See you later losers!". Rebekah huffed, but before she could even say anything back, Stefan drove off. I shrugged not caring and walked inside. 

"Hey Grams!" I yelled out after I heard her cooking in the kitchen. Quickly afterward I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs. Bonnie jumped in front of me with a grin on her face "You're back!" She wasn't sure whether to hug me or not, but decided against it at the last moment, suddenly unsure of how she should act. I looked at her coldly despite the sudden wave of happiness that enveloped me the moment I saw her. Her hurtful words still rang loudly in my mind. 

"Since when are we on speaking terms?" I rose an eyebrow awaiting her answer even though it was more of a rhetorical question. I was about to go greet grams when I noticed Bonnie fidgeting in her spot. 

"I just thought...You've been away for more than three months Seraphina...I missed you..." her voice sounded so small compared to her usually strong voice. 

"I'm well aware of how long I was gone, but thank you for informing me. I'm sure that notifying Elena that Stefan is back is much higher on your priority list than making amends with your sister so you should skedaddle" 

She looked shocked to hear that Stefan is back in town, so I shooed her away with my hands but she just stood there looking hurt. It was obvious that she wanted to tell Elena that her boy toy was back. I walked away not interested in continuing this conversation further and headed to my room.

I showered quickly and searched around my closet for something comfortable to wear. Spotting some grey sweatpants and a white crop top, I got dressed and grabbed a grey hoodie in case I got cold or had to leave the house, with the way things are going you never know. Rebekah or well anyone could call at any point and demand to see me since I've been gone for quite some time and I'm sure that Caroline will be furious at me. I haven't seen her for 4 months, or was it 5? I lost track of time when I started getting ready for the Mikaelsons' return, and what good has that brought me?